Am I finally bsl?

keepithealthy

Hey ladies I was about an inch or so away from bsl in Dec. I straightened my hair last night and I'm wondering, am I finally bsl? I did my hair in two buns before I went to sleep so it has a little wave in it. My hair has layers as a result of my bc. Thanks.

Attachments

• image-3005234090.jpg
    image-3005234090.jpg
    414.5 KB · Views: 437
  • image-1396791484.jpg
    image-1396791484.jpg
    384.9 KB · Views: 468
  • image-3218772128.jpg
    image-3218772128.jpg
    403.6 KB · Views: 482
Last edited:
Hey ladies I was about an inch or so away from bsl in Dec. I straightened my hair last night and I'm wonder
Ing am I finally bsl? I did my hair in two buns. Edie I went to sleep so it has a little wave in it. My hair also has layers as a result of my bc. Thanks.

Heck yes, i will go ahead and claim it for you!!!! BSL, yeah!!!!!!:yay::yay::woot::woot::lick::lick::dance7::dance7::dance7::band2::band2::band2::band::band::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Beautiful hair, great progress. That last pic sealed it. Yes i would say claim it honey. You are BSL in my eyes.

Thank you ladies!!!! I'm so excited!! It seems like BSL was taking FORever!!

NikkiQ said:
LOVE your hair! You are most def BSL. Reggie me please!! :love:

Thank you NikkiQ :) where are you at in your hair journey?

I don't have a real Reggie but here are my must do's
DC Regularly at least 2xs a month
Ive stopped using products with cones in them. (I only use them when I am straightening my hair). I've found that coney products leave my hair fealing coated and not moisturized.
I always use a leave in, Mixed Silk, Cantu Shea Butter Leave In or Shea Moisture Deep Conditioner (good as a leave in for the winter)
I only use sulphate shampoos if I use coney products (which I try to stay away from)
I am trying to limit wng's ...knots and tangling;so I try to dry in braids or a ponytail
I don't really ps cause my hair still shrinks up above my shoulders :/

Thanks for asking :D

I'm a little over one year post BC and hopefully APL by the end of the year. How often do you straighten your hair?

NikkiQ said:
I'm a little over one year post BC and hopefully APL by the end of the year. How often do you straighten your hair?

Your making good progress on your hair Nikki. I've been trying to straighten every 2 months. But I think I could safely straighten every month if I wanted to. I just need to make sure I let my hair rest in between.
Oh and I forgot to mention that I use a hard protein every two to three weeks. My hair is somewhat fine and thrives on protein.

YES YES YES!!! Definitely BSL!!! Your hair is beautiful. Those highlights look great in your hair! :)

LoveTheSkinImIn said:
Congrats ! And I love your color. Have you ever had any issues with it?

Not really, just as long as I stay on top of my dc game and use protein but Ive limited how much heat I use because the color (bleach) has slightly loosened my curl, it's not terrible but I can tell the difference.

NikkiQ said:
I hope I'm where you are after 2 years. Great progress :yep:
Thank you :D
Well I'm actually 2yrs 9mths, so I should say 3 years but I'm waiting for that 1 1/2 inches I might have in June lol

Girl you betta gone somewhere YOU ARE BSL and you look beyond that to me so do yo dance and GROW chile GROW!

Back