Alternative to Wraping - KhandiB

Ok where is KhandiB? I want to know what the alternative is to wrapping. She has the directions in her Fotki, but unfortunately I don't have access to it at work because it's blocked out and I don't have internet access at home because my computer is in storage. Can someone post the directions for me pretty pleeeezzzzeeee:D

Here you go (hope you don't mind KhandiB :)
1. Part hair down the middle
2. Grab One side like you are making a ponytail
3. Make sure the opposite side of your hair is swept behind your
4. Take your hair and wrap it around to the other side
5. Hold it in the place
6. Secure with duckbill pins or bobby pins or however you do :)
7. How it should end up.. MAKE SURE TO MOISTURIZE !!!

ETA: I can't wrap my hair the traditional way, but KhandiB's method works for me...

JLove74 said:
Here you go (hope you don't mind KhandiB :)
1. Part hair down the middle
2. Grab One side like you are making a ponytail
3. Make sure the opposite side of your hair is swept behind your
4. Take your hair and wrap it around to the other side
5. Hold it in the place
6. Secure with duckbill pins or bobby pins or however you do :)
7. How it should end up.. MAKE SURE TO MOISTURIZE !!!

ETA: I can't wrap my hair the traditional way, but KhandiB's method works for me...

ok so let me understand, the end result is the back of your hair will look like it's overlapped kind of like a double wrap?? Some of these steps aren't very clear to me, sorry

pink_n_green_iz_me said:
ok so let me understand, the end result is the back of your hair will look like it's overlapped kind of like a double wrap?? Some of these steps aren't very clear to me, sorry

Exactly....I wish I could post the pics for you :(

Another alternate to wrapping is pin-curling. If you make the pin-curls loose enough, you will achieve a wrapped look. (And, of course, the tighter you make them the curlier).

I'll have to check the fotki when I get home. I'm blocked here too. The directions are confusing me as well...without the pics. Can anyone post the pics or does KhandiB have them protected?

Back