ALTER EGO GARLIC DEEP CONDITIONER!!

beans4reezy

Ladies!! I finally found a great dc in the alter ego garlic. I cannot believe how soft it makes my hair! I've also heard this is a good dc to keep shedding/breakage at a minimum. It is a bit pricey- $23.00 for the smaller bottle, but I think worth every penny! Has anyone had good experiences with this dc?? I'd be interested to see if I am alone in believing this dc provides superior results.

Last edited:
Ladies!! I finally found a great dc in the alter ego garlic. I cannot believe how soft it makes my hair! I've also heard this is a good dc to keep shedding/breakage at a minimum. It is a bit pricey- $23.00 for the smaller bottle, but I think worth every penny! Has anyone had good experiences with this dc?? I'd be interestes to see if I am alone in believing this dc provides superior results.

I use Alter Ego and I loveeeeeeee it....i have been using it for a year and my shedding is veryy little....it leaves my hair soft and so healthy

Which one is it?

417P5lhz4hL._SS500_.jpg

or

51-dLv4x-yL._SS500_.jpg

I've been wanting to try this also, but I have toooo many conditioners but if I make it to APL in March I AM buying as a gift to myself!

I've been transitioning for a while and when i use to go to the dominican salons....they used alter ego products and keracare on me. Alterego nequal leave-in is the business!!! It made my hair and rollerset soooooo soft and bouncy...and that's all she used in my hair! It's a little pricey... $17 a pop but I think its worth it b/c a little goes a long way. I swear she used like a quarter sized amount on my head and voila! I never tried their condishes but I'll try them soon. Alter Ego is a very good brand to say the least!

I love this conditioner too; my salon uses it for my dc's.

I haven't used it in a while cause I had protein overload. But when my hair gets back to tip top shape; I will be revisiting it. Thank goodness I still have some left.

I love this conditioner too; my salon uses it for my dc's.

I haven't used it in a while cause I had protein overload. But when my hair gets back to tip top shape; I will be revisiting it. Thank goodness I still have some left.

I read the ingrediants...I may have miss something, but I didn't see any protein listed. Is there protein in it? I am currently using MT/OCT and I'd like to avoid protein overload :ohwell:

I used this the other day...it's the "shedding killah"....it stopped my shedding but one of the ladies at the salon said not to use it at every wash because it'll dry out the hair (2much of a good thing?) HTH

I used this the other day...it's the "shedding killah"....it stopped my shedding but one of the ladies at the salon said not to use it at every wash because it'll dry out the hair (2much of a good thing?) HTH

Thank you for your note. I DC twice a week and was planning on using it everytime I DC. I think I'll alternate between that and ORS Replenishing mask:rolleyes:

Stopped my shedding in its tracks!!! I commented about it on the MT/OCT thread. I was taking garlic pills, made a garlic paste (ewww smelly) and finally broke down and spent the $24 on this stuff. Worked like a charm - I'm dc'ing with it right now. Wish i would've known about this years ago when nothing worked for my breaking hair.

Yup its great:grin:, leaves the hair so soft. I get mine from ibeautyny.com. Has anyone tried the linseed oil conditioner I use this to cowash it makes their hair soft too:lick:

Back