ALter Ego garlic conditioner

iaec06

hello ladies . I was wondering if Alter Ego garlic conditioner has protein in it and if it can be used for DC, also Are there any other benefits in using this treatment other than for shedding TIA

Hi I've been using alter ego products for over a year now and I love them! They make my hair extrememly soft. As far as shedding goes I usually use the Alter ego drops (Herb ego) which I apply to the scalp. Try using those two products together along with the leave-in you should def see results.

I use the garlic conditioner, but I use it more as moisturizing conditioner, not really for shedding.. at least, I haven't noticed any difference in my hair shedding wise from using this conditioner. I just like to use it as a deep conditioner.

Well first I use this keratin shampoo which is really creamy and nice, then I deep condition with the garlic hot oil treatment, after that I put the herb ego drops in the scalp which is for shedding, then I apply the Alter ego Nequal Nourshing Leave in Conditioner which really really reduces the amount of hair you see in the comb. Go to Ibeautyny.com they have all the products on here.

I use the alter ego garlic conditioner as stated only on my scalp. After about a month, I really saw a consistent change in my shedding. It is minimal now. My sensitive scalp seems healthier as it doesn't itch like it did and I only have to oil my scalp now right after I rollerset, which is a big change for me. The small amount that has seeped onto my roots does seem to moisturize. I am only using it as stated though, because I want my 1000 mL to last me through this winter. Here are the ingredients.
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]INGREDIENTS INCE (CTFA) :Aqua(Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Dipalmytoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate, Parfum (Fragrance), Cyclomethicone(Cyclopentasiloxane), Limonene, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Methyldibromo Glutaronitrile, Benzyl Salicylate, Citric Acid, C.I. 11680 (Pigment Yellow), C.I. 74160 (Pigment Blue 15:1), Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Extract), C.I. 12085 (Pigment Red 4), Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Allium Sativum (Garlic Extract), Cochlearia Armoracia (Horse-radish Extract), Ferula Assa Foetida (Asafoetida Extract), Methylisothiazolinone.[/FONT]

I use this line solely at the salon and use the Garlic treatment for my DC. My shedding is very minimal when using the whole line.

It's an AWESOME hair line :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

I love this conditioner! I'm sure it has more benefits then treating shedding, but that's when I start using it, when I notice that I'm shedding more than usual. It's definitely a good moisturizing conditioner as well.

I actually LOVE this conditioner... I haven't bought it but I use it whenever I go to the salon and it works beautifully..... one word: FLOW

Back