Alright LHCF naturals, House of Blues Dallas, TX

Geminigirl

Anyone there tonight? I know it's morning but you know what I mean. I seen SOOOOOO many naturals, beautiful naturals there. I was like dang I am not unique, but I was also like Dang look at her hair, and her hair.

I seen this chick with like a peach shirt on some jeans rocking a dense frohawk twistout, her friend had some thick dense black hair as well she had on teal or turquoise. Those are just to name a few but I'd have to say we outweighed the weaves and relaxers or atleast it was 45/55.

I've been notcing since it's getting nice out I have been seeing more and more naturals. I like it, but I don't. I like being unique but I am glad we are embracing our natural hair as well.

Anyways so LHCF anyone there tonight?

So is that where we gather House of Blues? I didn't like the music at all and I didn't play any games. It was like a big nerd fest but I could dig it had I not been with the people I was with.

LOL JayAnn, yup it was a nerd fest but it looked so fun I'm not gonna lie. I especially like the interacting crowd games those looked the most fun.

Bumping for Monday.

Back