Allow me to introduce myself....

NapfroConsulate

My name's HOV!!! H to the V A...just joking. Anyways I'm NapfroConsulate. I have been stalking for a couple of months and paid for a subscription today. I'm a year natural I accidentally transitioned ( I wore the same sew-in for 6 months straight) :lachen:. How my hair didn't fallout I have no idea. I wasn't even taking care of it that well. I liked all the new growth I had under my weave when I took it out so I cut off my relaxed ends in July 2009 and never looked back. I didn't know a darn thing about taking care of my natural hair and through all the information I found online I found a link to here and I so glad I did! I'll be around. Just wanted to say hi.:grin: I'll be putting up pictures of my hair in my profile the next couple of weeks. Glad to be among such wonderful ladies.

Welcome to the board...your intro was funny( I would have said that too).

Enjoy your natural hair(I <3 Mine).

I started singing that too before I clicked on your thread! Lol!! Welcome. You're in the right place. I'm fairly new too. There is some wonderful information/inspiration here!

Welcome NapfroConsulate. As soon as I read the title that song came to my head. It made me:lachen:. I hope you enjoy this board.

Hey honey bunny!!!!!!! :D

:yay: So glad you're finally here!!!

We're having a blast with our natural journeys and this site only helps!!

Welcome to the board! I'm glad I have the pleasure of knowing you in person and on the board! And she's a beauty, ladies! :) And sweet as pie.

Back