Allow me to introduce myself

acebooncoon

Hi everyone!!!

My name is acebooncoon and I hail from greensboro, North Carolina. I am a student at North Carolina A&T University and I am majoring in electrial engineering with a minor in comp. sci. I am 18 years old and I am a sophmore. My hair is currently just grazing my shoulders. I am 4b and I use the dudleys true indulgence relaxer every 5-6 weeks. I wash and condition atleast twice a week but no more thatn 4 tiems a week depending on physical activity because I am a self proclaimed gym rat. My favorite products are creme of nature shampoo, nexxus therrape shampoo, got2be so smooth conditioner (in the orange tub), mizani moisturefuse condtioner, ors mayo, ors carrot oil, and Hairobics hair booster grease. I am currently looking for a better mositurizing shampoo and conditoner combo and I was thinking about trying keracare products. I am also looking for a heat protectant because I do curl my hair every two or three days. Supplements I take are Kal enhanced energy mulit, Biotin, msm, L-cystiene, Designer whey protien shake, 400 iu vitamin E and sometimes flaxseed oil. So I think I have rambled on enough already but if you have any ideas comments on keracare please drop me a line. Thanks for listening
grin.gif

welcome to LHCF
wave.gif
your screenname reminded me of when i was younger, that's what my dad called all his really close friends. See ya on the boards
smile.gif
-- jainygirl

Hi acebooncoon! Silk Elements glossing polish is a good heat protectant. So is Fantasia IC polisher

Welcome you'll love it here. I'm from Charolotte and in
School now in Chapel Hill. It is good to see people from NC in here!!

Welcome!

Every time I see the title of your post I wanna say "My name is HOV, H to the OV. LOL! That's the first thing that comes to my mind. maybe I need to go party or something.

[ QUOTE ]
Wolftrap said:
Welcome!

Every time I see the title of your post I wanna say "My name is HOV, H to the OV. LOL! That's the first thing that comes to my mind. maybe I need to go party or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif
I said the same thing in my head!

Welcome, it seems like you will fit in just fine here. Now hurry up and get an album so we can see your hair!
wink.gif

Welcome and Happy Hair Growing!!!!! It's very good to have you here!! Come in and make yourself at home!!
rosebud.gif

Hello, and welcome to the board. I've never used Keracare though. One day I'll get around to trying it after I get off my cheap hair products kick.

Back