Allandra is now a moderator...

pebbles

We've had a problem with trolls this weekend, as some of you know. The suggestion was made that we need another moderator, and here she is. One more pair of eyes is great, the more on the look-out, the better!
smile.gif
We recently added honeycomb719
trampoline.gif
, and now with Allandra added, we think we can keep things relatively calm, (for the most part!)
laugh.gif

That is wonderful, Allandra! You'll be a GREAT moderator!
smile.gif
Now, while I consider myself computer savvy, I have no idea what a troll is. Please advise. Thank you much!

Hybrid
angel.gif

Hi HybridAngel,

A troll is an individual who comes on a sight and posts ridiculous/nasty messages to members of a forum. Their intention is to get members upset enough to answer them back. Everyone stayed really cool on Saturday under the attack and thankfully, no-one gave this person the time of day, but it was really annoying. Hope that explanation helps to shed light on what a troll is.
smile.gif

<font color="purple">Hi Pebbles!
wave.gif
Thank you for explaining what a troll is...
smile.gif
what an appropriate name for someone who would do something so ridiculous! I'm sure the intelligent members on this board knew how to handle it, and the moderators all do such a great job here-which is why it is the ONLY board I am a member of!
wink.gif
Allandra will be great also. Thanks again for the explanation!

Hybrid
angel.gif
</font>

Allandra, I always wondered why you were NOT a moderator, you are an OBVIOUS candidate!!!! excellent!
clap.gif

dang,there was a troll here? i always miss the action :sad:

Back