Allakhazam Allakhazoom LOOK OUT NOW...RootDeep is in the room!! :)

rootdeep

I've been purposely avoiding taking progress shots of my hair because I was a little discouraged after having to trim inches of my hair off due to the hard winter weather damaging my hair. I really thought I was making NO PROGRESS at all.

I would look at the progress of many of the ladies around here and get sad but WOW..what a difference a healthy hair care routine makes. While I may not have all of the length I want my hair sure has progressed. I NEVER would have imagined my hair would be this healthy and thick.

I created a preview album and a little video of me playing in my hair in my fotki.

To the ladies on the board not getting where they want to ...find what works for you and stick to it. Dont jump on every new product that you see working for someone else because the results may not be the same.

Here I am when I first started out on here...

before.jpg

Here I am a few months later....and a couple of weeks after joining LHCF with some THIN, THIRSTY hair. YUGG!!

IMG_0455.jpg

Here I am now.... :D

IMG_0940.jpg

IMG_0957.jpg

I have updated my album with pics..... let me know what you think :D

http://public.fotki.com/RootDeep/

Wow thick and it looks strong if that makes any sense, ok now give us the goods on what ya been doing

Thank you ladies!!!

I just updated my fotki with my regimen if thats what you wanna call it. :)

I have to thank ALL THE WONDERFUL ladies whose albums I have stalked over this time for giving me knowledge on how to take care of my hair.

LOL!! And I've been stalking you too!

Yep. I alternate. I take Horsetail once a day for a month then I go over to the Biotin for a month. I dont like to take them together.

LocksOfLuV said:
I been stalking you every since the silica days lol! Are you still taking it?

Anyways great progress lady! I LOVE it!

rootdeep said:
LOL!! And I've been stalking you too!

Yep. I alternate. I take Horsetail once a day for a month then I go over to the Biotin for a month. I dont like to take them together.

Hmmmm... Any reason why you alternate?

The mixing of the two dried my skin out really bad to the point where I was terrified and had to go to the dermatologist. He warned me about mixing those two herbal supplements together because they are both a high dosage. My results havent changed from the switch its jut best for my overall health.

LocksOfLuV said:
Hmmmm... Any reason why you alternate?

Back