All UK ladies !!

Xena

Anyone had any luck in finding any of the below products?

Kenra
Mizani
Elucence
Salerm 21

Or please list anyother product that you are looking to find in Enland.
thanks
Xena

Re: All UK ladies !!/Men

Well im not a lady but i did find salerm 21 yeasterday in Peckham
but i havent seen the others .

REALLY!!!! which store did you find Salerm in?.. I have been looking for this product for ages..

I found it in yinka bodyline its the shop just a little up the road from the Ace hair shop it was a really big bottle and it was bout £6 i think .

Kenra
Mizani
Elucence
Salerm 21

sorry. the kenra, elucence and salerm i got online. you can get kenra and elucence for good prices on ebay
smile.gif
thats how i got mine. i ordered the salerm from metrobeauty.com

OMG!!! You found it in Peckham!?! I got two bottles shipped from America! :O That'll teach me! lol

[ QUOTE ]
alliyah4eva203 said:

Kenra
Mizani
Elucence
Salerm 21

sorry. the kenra, elucence and salerm i got online. you can get kenra and elucence for good prices on ebay
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

A4E how much were you charged for shipping. I'm assuming this is a US based website.

Suave is a product that ive never seen anywhere i even asked to see the shop keepers product list and his catalouges and it wasnt even on their .

Im still working on getting NTM to the uk i contacted them and they sadi the uk doesnt have a market (kht) bu im still trying to gt them to at least send me a litle tesert set or something .

I think it would help if all the UK ladies contacted NTM then it would prove that teir obviously is a product market in the UK

You lot make sure you dont buy out all the salerm 2 becouase i nevr got to get mine so at least leave 1
wink.gif

M BYRON M - I went round to Peckham yesterday and I couldn't find the Salerm anywhere . I asked and they hadn't even heard of it??? Can you tell me were it is located in the store? I'm going back again today!!!

right im not surpirised because most of those assitants can barely speak english
neway its in the yinka bodyline store and its on the first row starting form the left as you come in ..walk down the ail until you start seeing motion products walk a little bit up the aile and keep your eye on the same shelf that the motion products are on there are two diferent products there by salerm and they are in big white bottles.

If i get some money today im going to buy mine .

Trust me xena its there if you go straight to the Yinka bodyline shop youll find it .

Ooh yeah and are you going to try the NTM contact thing

Good luck

B.

Ok.. right by Motions...i am going back there again to try today ( they must are going to think i'm crazy)!! I had 4 of them searching with me
laugh.gif
. I was so disppointed that I couldn't find it yesterday.

can you give me a link for the NTM so i can write to them? I've already tried the healing serum and although it smelt great it wasn't AMAZING.

Please let me know if you find the Salerm in Peckam, I'll be on the next train down from Leeds, leave some for me!!!

sithembile- you're crazy (ALL THE WAY FROM LEEDS!!) if i find it i'll get an extra bottle and post it to you!!
rofl.gif

Sithe were you really going to come down from Leeds for it. Girl IF it ever gets THAT bad for a product you can't get PM one of us and I'm sure we can post it to you.
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
LondonDiva said:
[ QUOTE ]
alliyah4eva203 said:

Kenra
Mizani
Elucence
Salerm 21

smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

A4E how much were you charged for shipping. I'm assuming this is a US based website.

[/ QUOTE ]
shipping for the slaerm was $28. for 3 bottles of salerm and 2 bottls of the dumb blonde shampoo

Xena i hoped you found it ..I didnt manage to go peckham today becuase i went gym, so ill try and go tommorow . And sithembile if theres nothing you can get were you are im sure one of pepz from london will be more than willing to mail it to you -and vica versa.

For all those who would like to get NTM in the uk ..if you visit http://www.neutrogena.com/ and go to the ask icon and then leave a message .I think i might write to them under another email address just to increase the pressure .

[ QUOTE ]
alliyah4eva203 said:
[ QUOTE ]
LondonDiva said:
[ QUOTE ]
alliyah4eva203 said:

Kenra
Mizani
Elucence
Salerm 21

smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
shipping for the slaerm was $28. for 3 bottles of salerm and 2 bottls of the dumb blonde shampoo

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, that shipping price is not too bad at all. I hope you didn't have to pay a customs charge.

Thanks for the offers to mail me the Salerm, and yes, LDiva, I have made day trips on the coach to London in the name of my hair!!
M Byron, I emailed J&J a while back and they gave me the same response as they gave you, I posted in on the forum.

OK I made the trip down to Peckham yesterday but all I saw was Infusium 23 ??? No Salerm 21 anywhere in sight..
frown.gif

Maybe they sold out? but i doubt it any way im sorry you didnt find it .Did you buy anytihng else ? Im definately gonna go and check when i get some money.

Yes i bought some Mango butter some coconut oil and leavea in called Rijinsu (i think thats how you spell it). I think i'll just go ahead and order the salerm from Metrobeaty..

Ok .
Who is this Rijinsu made buy and what are the ingredients like and what was the price ?

Eh peeps, I'm not sure if I should say this. I'm cabin crew and am in the states quite a lot. (I won't be going now till at least September!) I could pick up some stuff you. In fact I have Suave tropical coconut conditioner to give away if someone wants it. Just pay for the P&P. First come first get of course. Please remember though that I do have my own clothes and stuff, so I can't bring back squillions at a time.
laugh.gif

I'v already bought back a couple of things for a girl on Napps. There aren't as much UK PJs on there as there are here. Most girls are waiting till I have a trip to Africa to pick up some pure Shea Butter.

Back