ALL TIGI Bed Head users; VERY important APB ! ! !

deeplyrooted

Just wanted to send out the all points bulletin that TIGI products will be 20% off @ Trade Secret on the 27th of this month.
grin.gif

Check out Trade Secret's calender for more deals at:
Trade Secret's website.

I might have to stock up on my Bed Head Chocolate Head. Too bad I can't use my V.I.P. card at the same time.
frown.gif

Anywho, there's gonna be a sale on Abba products too (maybe the week before, so check that out).
smile.gif

Just thought I'd share since y'all have been so helpful to me.
up.gif

I have five bottles sitting in my product closet now. I had six, but I gave my daughter one. I told her how to use it (mixing it with a moisturizing conditioner, honey and olive oil). Now she is in love with it. I am going to have to hide my other bottles.

[ QUOTE ]
Edie said:
I have five bottles sitting in my product closet now. I had six, but I gave my daughter one. I told her how to use it (mixing it with a moisturizing conditioner, honey and olive oil). Now she is in love with it. I am going to have to hide my other bottles.

[/ QUOTE ]

DANG! You have a stash for real.
smile.gif
I think I'm gonna try that honey and olive oil conditioning before & after next time. Sounds great.

How often do you use yours?

I was thinking about using it just once every 3 months.

[ QUOTE ]
iwantlongerhair said:
Thanks, I think I'm going to drop in and pick up some Chocolate Head also.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do so. Please.
rofl.gif
I don't wanna be the only one depleting 'em of their Chocolate Head.
laugh.gif
If the price is right, I might give the Dumb Blonde Intensive Repair Treatment a whirl too.
grin.gif
I'm such a hopeless PJ.
trampoline.gif

[ QUOTE ]
lthomas1 said:
I already have three bottle. I will pass for now. But thanks for the information.

[/ QUOTE ]

No prob.
think.gif
I remember; you got the hook up with that sale awhile back. Girl, I'm jealous.
laugh.gif

I use it every 4-6 weeks. I love this product. I use Nexxus Keraphix every week as my mild protein conditioner. I know a few of the ladies did not like the Chocolate Head or the Ego Boost, but I think the real secret to these products is to make sure you use moisturizing conditioners and leave ins. They impart strength and health, not moisture. A little goes a long way.

[ QUOTE ]
Edie said:
I use it every 4-6 weeks. They impart strength and health, not moisture. A little goes a long way.

[/ QUOTE ]

True, so true.
smile.gif
That TIGI DEFINITELY made way for even more strength and health in my hair. Moisture, no, but strength; yes, Yes, and YES!
grin.gif

Sorry for asking 20 questions, but have you tried the Dumb Blonde Reconstructor?

Deeply rooted said

True, so true. That TIGI DEFINITELY made way for even more strength and health in my hair. Moisture, no, but strength; yes, Yes, and YES!

Sorry for asking 20 questions, but have you tried the Dumb Blonde Reconstructor?

Yes, I have tried it. It is okay. But to be honest with you, I have only used it once. I got a liter of it and the Dumb Blonde Shampoo off of Ebay for like $32.00 I think. I like Chocolate Head and Keraphix better. But like I said it is okay.

how do u use the tigi with conditioners...do u mean condition first, then use the tigi...and finish with a leave in ??????????????????????????????

[ QUOTE ]
jade998 said:
how do u use the tigi with conditioners...do u mean condition first, then use the tigi...and finish with a leave in ??????????????????????????????

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, you can use that method. Just make sure you give your hair moisture BEFORE and AFTER the TIGI to make sure the protein doesn't harden your hair.
smile.gif
The first time I used it, I used my Paul Mitchell The Detangler before and after. Next time, I'm gonna try Edie's concoction before and after.
smile.gif
Just gotta make sure the moisture is there and you'll be a-okay.
up.gif

[ QUOTE ]
dreemssold said:
Thank you, deeplyrooted
smile.gif
! I'm going to try to remember to bump this next weekend
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, yep. If I forget, don't hesitate to do so.
grin.gif
You're more than welcome, dreemssold.
smile.gif

LATE BREAKING NEWS :

I was out at the local mall and "happened" to stop by the local Trade Secret to make sure they had my chocolate head and that they'd be participating in the sale. Come to find out, they won't be offering TIGI the way it's advertised.
angry2.gif
They'll only have certain TIGI products offered at the 2 for $20 or sumthin like that price.

My advice: Call your local Trade Secret to make sure they'll have EVERYTHING offered the way they have it stated on their site. I'm gonna do a little more calling around before I holla at the Better Business Bureau on these folx.
user.gif

Back