All Things AlfaParf- Conditioners and Vials- Oh my!!!

s_terry

I'm about to treat myself to some Alfaparf to do a little spoiling of me ( I sooo deserve this!) Problem is what to choose?

First, the Shine Vials. I know from you lovely ladies the blue shine vials are the bomb, purple- the leave in- also has promise. My only concern? They have alcohol as one of the first ingredients. The alcohol that I think we are supposed to stay away from. For those ladies that have actually tried the vials can you please share your hair type and the results please? What are you ladies thoughts on the alcohol? It's presence kind of scares me. I'm like 4a-b and dry right about now. This winter weather coming in is giving me a run for moisturized hair money~!

On to the conditioners: I tried the PH4 Real Cream Reconstructer after my last relaxer. LOVED IT! Will be re-purhasing. I would like to try the Rigen. There are two types available.

Rigen Nourishing for Fragile Hair (White bottle)

and

Rigen For Dry and Damaged Hair (Goldish-Green Bottle).

Anyone have the scoop on either of these?

Also, they have the Real Cream 4 for Damaged hair (Goldish Green Bottle), in addition to the reconstructer (White Bottle), I mentioned I loved before.

Can anyone tell me the difference between each of these brands?

Rigen For Dry and Damaged Hair (Goldish-Green Bottle) VS. Rigen Nourishing for Fragile Hair (White bottle)

And

PH4 Real Cream Reconstructer (White Bottle) VS. Real Cream 4 for Damaged hair (Goldish Green Bottle)

I read the descriptions of all four, but they all read alike. Maybe I am just tired.:spinning:

BTW it looks like ya'll done bought up all the Rigen Nourishing in the big bottle. :perplexed:lol:
Thanks Ladies!

Last edited:
Alfaparf lover here! I love the Rigen (white bottle) :love:. Strengthens my hair and yet leaves pliable. I also like the illuminating mask, but its pricey, so I save it for special occasions; it smells wonderful, expensive :gorgeous:. I find the results similar to Matrix Ultra Hydrating balm.

I have tried the vials, they weren't bad I tried the blue and the purple-ly ones. I know danysedai loves them.

IDareT'sHair is also a big Alfaparf fan :yep:

As halee_J said...I *HEART* Alfaparf!

I love the Real Cream and the Rigen. I also have the Seduction Masque and the Seduction Vials (*which by the way smells heavenly), the Linseed w/Karite, the Illuminating Masque and the Bamboo Reconstructor.

I have tried the Blue and the Purple Vials. They are great. I have several DC'ers in my stash that I have not tried. Would have to look at them to give you the names.

Cream Tee is also a Huge Alfaparf fan

But it is truly a great product-line.

Yeah the shine vials (I've used the pink vials) are absolutely divine. I love the serum too - shiny silky hair when I use these products as a combo! I still want to try the seduction mask which sounds heavenly!

Yeah the shine vials (I've used the pink vials) are absolutely divine. I love the serum too - shiny silky hair when I use these products as a combo! I still want to try the seduction mask which sounds heavenly!

Cream Tee

One Whiff Of the Seduction Masque and you will be Hooked. :drool:

It is Seduction at it's finest.:love:

Where do you all purchase this product?

If you order through Amazon and subscribe you get an extra 15% off (plus the prices are lower than elsewhere). You can always cancel the subscription if you change your mind.

Hey!Alfaparf lover here!
I actually don't know the difference btwn the 2 rigens, the one i used was the one for fragile hair and I absolutely love it. In some brazilian blogs I read that you can combine the rigen with the real cream for an extra super treatment with great results. I know Alfaparf changed the packaging from white with the blue cap to all green but I asked about the ingredients and they are the same. The results in my hair is shine, strength and softness. My hair is 4a but it didn't work in my hairstylist's hair who is like a relaxed 4b, so I guess you need to try and see.

The blue vials are my drug of choice lol. They are that good. I know they have alcohol in them and I avoid alcohol in hair products but the results are blinding shine shine shine.
I tried the purple vials, the ones you leave in, not rinse out like the blue ones. I like them but I like the blue ones better. The last purple vials I had left I put in my spray bottle for my rollersets.

The semi di lino serum is one of the best IMHO, not heavy at all, some might not care for the scent but I like it. Like my dominican haistylist friend says "Huele a hombre" (smells like a man) and in a good way.

I haven't tried the seduction mask but it'll go on my list to try. I have the semi di lino shampoo, conditioner, mask and smoothing cream, and although they are good, there are better products out there (I found them at Winners, our equivalent to TJMaxx and bought like 3 of each product).The smoothing cream is good if you are blow drying your hair I guess but I already have Mizani Thermasmooth for that and I only use it for my stretches.

The shine spray I recommend, I have the Moroccan oil shine spray and this one is better for me, it's weightless, much like the semi di lino shine serum, which I wanted to restock on but there is a new product from Kerastase being launched in 2 weeks (Kerastase Elixir Ultime) and I want to buy that one instead.

Nice to see other Alfaparf lovers in here.It's a brand that doesn't get recognition and it's so good for our hair.

Hey!Alfaparf lover here!
I actually don't know the difference btwn the 2 rigens, the one i used was the one for fragile hair and I absolutely love it. In some brazilian blogs I read that you can combine the rigen with the real cream for an extra super treatment with great results. I know Alfaparf changed the packaging from white with the blue cap to all green but I asked about the ingredients and they are the same. The results in my hair is shine, strength and softness. My hair is 4a but it didn't work in my hairstylist's hair who is like a relaxed 4b, so I guess you need to try and see.

The blue vials are my drug of choice lol. They are that good. I know they have alcohol in them and I avoid alcohol in hair products but the results are blinding shine shine shine.
I tried the purple vials, the ones you leave in, not rinse out like the blue ones. I like them but I like the blue ones better. The last purple vials I had left I put in my spray bottle for my rollersets.

The semi di lino serum is one of the best IMHO, not heavy at all, some might not care for the scent but I like it. Like my dominican haistylist friend says "Huele a hombre" (smells like a man) and in a good way.

I haven't tried the seduction mask but it'll go on my list to try. I have the semi di lino shampoo, conditioner, mask and smoothing cream, and although they are good, there are better products out there (I found them at Winners, our equivalent to TJMaxx and bought like 3 of each product).The smoothing cream is good if you are blow drying your hair I guess but I already have Mizani Thermasmooth for that and I only use it for my stretches.

The shine spray I recommend, I have the Moroccan oil shine spray and this one is better for me, it's weightless, much like the semi di lino shine serum, which I wanted to restock on but there is a new product from Kerastase being launched in 2 weeks (Kerastase Elixir Ultime) and I want to buy that one instead.

Nice to see other Alfaparf lovers in here.It's a brand that doesn't get recognition and it's so good for our hair.

It's available to buy now over here, it looks so tempting - like liquid gold in a bottle! :lol: I want it but I have SO many serums now!

I was just 'in my Stash' and I saw some additional Alfaparf products I have:

Kristal Semi D' Lino -- Linseed
Nutrition Seduction -- Divine Hair Cream
Nutrition Seduction -- Luxury Mask

woohoo love this thread... I heart talking about alfaparf... Ok ladies to recap.. get the blue and pink vials, real cream, rigen, seduction mask and vials?? I am 4a relaxed..Am i good on the choices, please advise, thx!!

Are their products full of cones?
Which line is good for relaxed hair? Moisturizing?
How are you all using the blue vial? Is it something you apply after your ocnditioner and then rinse out? Or, do you use it as a leave in?

Ok, girl so you know you wrong for that avi pic! LOL

I think the blue vials are leave in and the purple rinse out. Ladies correct me if I am wrong.

I just used the Illuminating Shine mask yesterday. Goodness me the fragrance is intoxicating and indulgent - and it's given me a very silky, smooth rollerset and the slip was ridiculous. I had a few women staring into my head this morning! :lol:

Oh yeah I'm sold, I'll be buying the bigger tub because the regular size isn't going to last long. I'm also going to buy the Midollo, which is the bamboo reconstructor next.

I just used the Illuminating Shine mask yesterday. Goodness me the fragrance is intoxicating and indulgent - and it's given me a very silky, smooth rollerset and the slip was ridiculous. I had a few women staring into my head this morning! :lol:

Oh yeah I'm sold, I'll be buying the bigger tub because the regular size isn't going to last long. I'm also going to buy the Midollo, which is the bamboo reconstructor next.

Cream Tee

I am addicted to Reconstructors. I have this one, but haven't gotten around to trying it yet.

I love this line.:drool:

I consider the Real Cream and the Rigen "Staples" and glad to have them in my Product Arsenal.

Good Stuff.:yep:

I love this line.:drool:

I consider the Real Cream and the Rigen "Staples" and glad to have them in my Product Arsenal.

Good Stuff.:yep:

I think I might have to try those IDareT'sHair it's clear this brand is very good quality. I already knew their products were good from the vials and the serum. I was scared to try their conditioners as I knew I would like it and now look! :lol:

@Cream Tee Girl....You really should. You owe it to yourself. I can vouch for the Real Cream and the Rigen.

The last 2 relaxers I've been using a tip I got from danysedai -- Mixing the Real Cream and the Rigen after I neutralize and leaving it on for a bit.

@halee_J is also a huge fan of Rigen.

Go On Girl and pick up both!

That Rigen is good stuff :yep: Soft yet strong hair. It makes my hair really smooth, I think the low pH (3.5) is probably why. I love it as a mid-step protein during relaxers too.

That Rigen is good stuff :yep: Soft yet strong hair. It makes my hair really smooth, I think the low pH (3.5) is probably why. I love it as a mid-step protein during relaxers too.

@halee_J

Girl....I have never tried it this way. Will have to check it out.:grin: Thanks!

I do like The Rigen mixed with the Real Cream tho'. Although...both products are definitely good enough to stand on their own. I use to use just the Real Cream before I got that 'tip' from @danysedai:yep:

Both have a very low ph and will help bring the ph Balance of the Relaxer action way down.

IDareT'sHair pH is what initally attracted me to these products. It really helps bring the pH down as a mid-step. I can literally feel the cuticle closing, it gets really slippy :lick:. I have to try it with the real cream, I haven't used that in the longest, if you like it then I need to try it :yep:

@IDareT'sHair pH is what initally attracted me to these products. It really helps bring the pH down as a mid-step. I can literally feel the cuticle closing, it gets really slippy :lick:. I have to try it with the real cream, I haven't used that in the longest, if you like it then I need to try it :yep:

@halee_J

Girl, I do. I really like that Real Cream (alot). I like them both the same.:yep:

Will always try to have them both around. In fact, I bought 33.8 ounces of both:lol:

Anyway, I still haven't used the Vials. I can't remember if I have the Purple or Pink. And I have the "Seduction Vials" as well.

It's kinda hard since I've been wiggin' it. Maybe this summer, I'll get around to trying the vials I have in my Stash.:yep:

Back