All Things AlfaParf- Conditioners and Vials- Oh my!!!

IDareT'sHair Now see, I didn't like the vials. At all. I wanted to like them so bad. My hair felt like straw. maybe I didn't use them right I dunno; I tried the pink/purple ones and the blue ones. Imma try that rigen & real cream mix for sure :yep:

IDareT'sHair I may just be in that minority that they don't work for. One man's nemesis is another's holy grail :lol: Cream Tee loves these doesn't she? and danysedai, not sure.

If I could get a tank of this stuff, I would. Now, it's true that I haven't tried the famous Kerastase vials (aqua oleum etc) but the blue semi di lino vials? shine shine shine for days, softness and silkyness. When my mom was visiting me I gave her one and only because she is my mom, I like it so much.Just remember that the blue ones are supposed to be rinsed out.

girls,try the rigen and real cream convo, less of the reconstructor and more of the conditioner (Did I say 3:1 DareTsHair??)

If I could get a tank of this stuff, I would. Now, it's true that I haven't tried the famous Kerastase vials (aqua oleum etc) but the blue semi di lino vials? shine shine shine for days, softness and silkyness. When my mom was visiting me I gave her one and only because she is my mom, I like it so much.Just remember that the blue ones are supposed to be rinsed out.

girls,try the rigen and real cream convo, less of the reconstructor and more of the conditioner (Did I say 3:1 DareTsHair??)

@danysedai

Prolly Girl:lol: ..... :look: about the 3:1 Ratio :blush:

Thanks for puttin' me on to this. I love it. I use it right before DC'ing. I'll apply it, put on a plastic cap while cleaning up after relaxing and then I rinse. Prior to 'mixing', I was using the Real Cream this way.:yep:

I wonder what vials I have now. I can't remember?:look:

Lawd...I hope it's the "Blue Ones" now after reading this post.:lol:

I'm definitely going to go get some of the items listed here; I like Alfaparf, but have only tried 2 things: 1. The midollo dc (was given to me a long time ago, but i remember liking it a lot. its the one in the brown tube) and 2. the blue vials. my hairstylist at the time applied it to my hair and the results were fabulous. Since she got free samples from companies, she had a 5 vial pack of the blue ones and gave them all to me :) However, I'm unsure of how to apply them for those same results!

Just want to make for certain: the rigen and real cream you guys adore and are mixing, both of them are in white bottles/tubs, right? not the green ones?

@IDareT'sHair @halee_J @danysedai That sounds like a great tip (re mixing Real and Rigen together). I've already ordered both so I'll use them as my midstep during my next touch up.

I love the vials, but I've only used the pink ones - may have to get these blue ones now. Although @danysedai if Alfaparf's blue vials can top Aqua Oleum then they must be very special. Can't believe you've not tried it yet - but probably best that you don't, it is so expensive with only four in a box but I always keep some on hand and I use them for special occasions.

I'm definitely going to go get some of the items listed here; I like Alfaparf, but have only tried 2 things: 1. The midollo dc (was given to me a long time ago, but i remember liking it a lot. its the one in the brown tube) and 2. the blue vials. my hairstylist at the time applied it to my hair and the results were fabulous. Since she got free samples from companies, she had a 5 vial pack of the blue ones and gave them all to me :) However, I'm unsure of how to apply them for those same results!

Just want to make for certain: the rigen and real cream you guys adore and are mixing, both of them are in white bottles/tubs, right? not the green ones?

I just wanna know for sure! I plan on picking up the conditioners today and I don't wanna get it wrong :nono:

The White tubes are the reconstructors/light protein and the green one (my fav) is the moisturizing one.

Mine are all in the new packaging for the real cream and for the rigen (green), I got them from bluebeez(?) and as they didn't answer my questions about ingredients I emailed a lady who sells alfaparf on ebay and she sent me the ingredient list for the green one and I compared it to an old white and blue Rigen jar I had and the ingredients are the same. I can't assure you if the concentration is the same as I really don't know.The colour in the green jars is a lighter blue and in fact they ripped off the smell from Dolce & Gabanna Light Blue perfume :) which I like so no problem there.

If I lived in the U.S. or somewhere else where I could find the products I would buy the old jars to compare but they cannot be found here in Canada (well, except recently when I went to Winnes-similar to TJMaxx- and there were tons of alfaparf products in the beige cream bottles, I almost bought all their inventory).

IDaresT'Hair, I think it's 1 portion of real cream to 2 portions of Alfaparf and not to use the real cream on its own if not needed. Let me see if I can find the brazilian blog I read.
They were also saying that 1 of the blue vials is the equivalent to 10 hydrating treatments.

I haven't used the Midollo or the seduction line, I think I'm good for now with what I have.(but goes to ebay and buys 2 boxes of the blue vials and 2 kerastase aqua oleum for comparison lol)

Well...I just looked at my Vials. I have the Purple Ones. I may be trying those out as we approach the warmer weather.

I just used the Illuminating Shine mask yesterday. Goodness me the fragrance is intoxicating and indulgent - and it's given me a very silky, smooth rollerset and the slip was ridiculous. I had a few women staring into my head this morning! :lol:

Oh yeah I'm sold, I'll be buying the bigger tub because the regular size isn't going to last long. I'm also going to buy the Midollo, which is the bamboo reconstructor next.

I just tried it this morning and ITA with everything you stated!!!! I heard about this line a few years ago and can kick myself for not trying it earlier...

I just tried it this morning and ITA with everything you stated!!!! I heard about this line a few years ago and can kick myself for not trying it earlier...

One of my guy friends hugged me and he literally pushed his face in my hair trying to smell the fragrance! :lol:

I've now bought the Seduction mask and leave in.

I love AlfaParf, too. I use the Midollo vials as a leave-in treatment on my hair shaft. I'll have to purchase some of the other AlfaParf products.

Great Thread!

I love AlfaParf, too. I use the Midollo vials as a leave-in treatment on my hair shaft. I'll have to purchase some of the other AlfaParf products.

Great Thread!

Ohhh Lovelylocs please tell us how you find those vials, I've been wanting to try the Midollo line for a while but I've not got round to it yet.

My favarite Alfaparf product is the Semi Di' Lino Serum and {blue vial} Essential shine oil.
I love adding the blue vial to my Silicon Mix conditioner for an extra moisturizing treat and shine and as a pre poo.
I just tried the Rigen conditioner last week and my hair loved it.

Ohhh Lovelylocs please tell us how you find those vials, I've been wanting to try the Midollo line for a while but I've not got round to it yet.

They sell them at beauty supply stores in Harlem. I think I will only buy salon products from salons or from the company from now on. Maybe you could contact AlfaParf and see?

One of my guy friends hugged me and he literally pushed his face in my hair trying to smell the fragrance! :lol:

I've now bought the Seduction mask and leave in.

LMAO....

I am going to use the Seduction mask tomorrow after my Joico K-Pak - I am still trippin' on that silky slip and shine the Illuminating mask gave me....

They sell them at beauty supply stores in Harlem. I think I will only buy salon products from salons or from the company from now on. Maybe you could contact AlfaParf and see?

Oh I can buy them easily enough, but just wanted to know if you like it - is it worth buying in your opinion.

I got the Ultra Moisture one. I think you also got the Sublime Sorbet - it's a leave in treatment for flat ironing. :yep:

@LushLox

I wouldna' gotten this had I known that.:ohwell:

I'm not using direct heat. I'll hafta' go look at that again.

Overall, I've been extremely please with Alfaparf. It's a Great Luxury Salon Brand.

I have a Linseed w/Karite Masque I've been dying to try too.:lick:

Back