All The Talk of BCS Made me get One

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I was confused as to what to do with my damaged hair. I was thinking about texlaxing, but losing my curls to my color disaster made me think twice. A hair dresser I would go to charged 25$ for a cut. She was cool but her prices were not. A shop opened up close to my home so I went in. The girl who cut my hair was very knowledgeable about black hair even though she was white. She gave me a cute cut. She did something my black hairdresser never did. She took her time with my hair and she asked me how much I want cut. My sides and hairline was the most damaged. My haicut would have cost me 10$, but because it was my first time seeing her, she charged me 8$! She is now my new stylist! I'm so happy so I had to share. I still have some strait ends but I can definitely hide them better. My hair looks more healthy now and I can maintain it better. I will post pics in my fotki soon.

Is this your 3rd BC? If so, I think you have made LHCF history books for the most BC's. ;)

Anyway, Congratulations and I'm glad that you are content with your cut. HHG!

This makes BC #5!:blush: Hopefully it will be my last! it was neccesary. It was either relax or BC.

Wow, 5 BCs! Congrats :D

I thought you'd chopped once or twice before, but didn't know it was 5.

Not having damaged hair to deal with is always good.. .you can enjoy it more :)

Back