All pressed hair (particularly fine hair)

Ladies, I am trying to help a relative come up with a hair routine. She presses her natural hair, which is fine and somewhat thin (in other words, if she put too much oil on her hair, it would look weighed down.) She has 3b hair. Can you give me some product suggestions that have worked for you or your friends/family members?

Particularly, I need:

A shampoo
A conditioner
A leave-in
A protein treatment (?)
A good pressing oil
And any other product or product line that you would suggest.

Thank you in advance.

perfect peace
Rose.gif

bumping.
crazy.gif
Anybody?

Do any pressed hair ladies on this board use Pantene's Relaxed and Natural? How is it working for you?

Okay, this may sound kind of weird, but back in the day I used to flat iron with no oils whatsoever and just finished it with kemi oyl. Lately I have used all kinds of products but I think I am going to go back to no products because it makes my hair really swingy and alot thicker.

I don't use protein, but I like Creme of Nature shampoo for normal hair. People say it leaves a build up but I've had no problems so far. When I use conditioner I like Pantene Smooth and Sleek or Herbal Essences Intensive Blends. I don't really use a leave in either.

oh try pink oil glosser. it is an oil spray mixed with mink oil, jojoba oil, and a few others, plus cones. and it is very light. it smells great. if it weren't an oil i'd use it as a body spray. it works great! although i've tried pantene r&n conditioner(i love it),i havent tried their shampoo, setting lotion, or oil sheen though. i use it for co washes.

[ QUOTE ]
ayeshia said:
oh try pink oil glosser. it is an oil spray mixed with mink oil, jojoba oil, and a few others, plus cones. and it is very light. it smells great. if it weren't an oil i'd use it as a body spray. it works great! although i've tried pantene r&n conditioner(i love it),i havent tried their shampoo, setting lotion, or oil sheen though. i use it for co washes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Ayeshia. Im going to pass your suggestion on to her. She is looking for a light oil. This might work.

Back