Album Update... Take a look

Kinkyhairlady

I just washed my hair and blowdried/curled it. I was too lazy to do a rollerset today. My pictures don't show much progress because I got a trim about two weeks ago when I did my touch up( I made it to 11 weeks this time). I had not trimed the back of my hair since November of 04 when I got my cut so my stylist definately went scissor happy on me as usual. But the only huge improvement I have experienced is the thickness of my hair since I started using the mtg. The growth was crazy also at 8 weeks post relaxer for me. I posted some new growth pictures and a couple of other pics with my hair straighter. Lately I have not been taking any vitamins or even doing my rollersets, so much of the improvement I have is thanks to the mtg and ors olive oil. Well I just thought I would share. Enjoy

http://public.fotki.com/Ellis02124/
Password: grow

I always apply it to dry hair either after my rollersets or before a blowdry. I have dried it on damp hair and I did not like the stickness at all.

gorgeoushair said:
WOW you have some bling bling shine. What is your hair type?

Thanks. I think my hair type is like 4 something. I don't know exactly but from what others have stated concerning their own hair type, mine looks like 4a or 4b.

Back