Album Update: Comparison Shots

saratess

I am almost 2 months post relaxer and trying to hold out until April. I know I can since I stretched 6 months. I will do another 6 month stretch once I get it to a length I am comfortable with to do buns often (I have layers). Doing that stretch I saw a lot of breakage because of my manipulation with the hair everday. I would like to cut out the layers but I believe I will be fine. Anywoo, below is a comparison shot of 4 months of growth without me trimming. I figure 2-2.5 inches of new growth which is about right. I just took out my braids which you can see pics in the album. My hair has not been this healthy in about 15 years. It has been this long but not healthy which to me is better to manage. It would always break or have damaged ends at this point. I can really see myself on the way to BSL which I have not seen before. Thanks LHCF!!

Attachments

• comparisonone.jpg
    comparisonone.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
Thanks alot ladies! Currently I am wearing an updo and trying to slack of by not combing it much especially the roots. This weekend I am going to wash and try a bun for church on Sunday. I will be wearing updo's until relaxer time because this winter wind is something fierce!!

Congrats, you are making great progress...
Your hair looks really healthy also...
:clap:

Keep up the good work...........

Back