Alabama's BC

Wow. You look good. BTW your face is not too big. You look cute.
I like your hair. It also grows so quickly that you will styling it in no time.

Alabama, you know I ran up in here......that darn stylist! I will say, however, that the style fits you well. Your hair is ready to grow my dear!!!

Love your positivity as well!!!

Congrats Alabama! You and your hair look beautiful. I know you feel so free right now. I remember that BC feeling so well...fear, shock, disbelief, and an intense sense of freedom and giddiness. I kind of miss it. :grin:

nooooooooo!!! :eek:

I LOVED looking at your beautiful hair in your siggy!!! That shine and those waves were simply gorgeous!!

However, your new super chic, super short cut is too cute!! It fits your cute face also!!! :yep:

Looks GREAT! thanks for sharing! :)

nooooooooo!!! :eek:

I LOVED looking at your beautiful hair in your siggy!!! That shine and those waves were simply gorgeous!!

However, your new super chic, super short cut is too cute!! It fits your cute face also!!! :yep:

Looks GREAT! thanks for sharing! :)

Thanks lol. I miss my hair too but I'm enjoying the sassiness that comes with short hair. :grin:

Congrats Alabama! You and your hair look beautiful. I know you feel so free right now. I remember that BC feeling so well...fear, shock, disbelief, and an intense sense of freedom and giddiness. I kind of miss it. :grin:

That's the word I was looking for. I'm absolutely giddy right now :lachen:

Girl when I saw the thread title, I read it then reread it again....alabama's bc....wait!....ALABAMA's BC!!!????

I understand exactly why you did it...that was nice of your family, friends and main man friend to support you the way they did. Your hair was and is beautiful...I'm sure it'll be back in no time!

I realized that i love the FEEL of chopping my hair off more than anything else:ohwell:

I was short like this about3-4 years ago.

I will def go back to it one day:yep:

You look awesome!!!!!
And i agree that it takes courage to pull this off!!!!

OMG, you look so freakin' AWESOME! Congrats sweetie! Heck, I may be joining you if I can't get this mid-shaft splits taken care of.

I realized that i love the FEEL of chopping my hair off more than anything else:ohwell:

I was short like this about3-4 years ago.

I will def go back to it one day:yep:

You look awesome!!!!!
And i agree that it takes courage to pull this off!!!!

Yeah I love the actual chopping it off. It's liberating. lol who knew :lol: Everyday is certainly an adventure. I'm loving it

Hey doll,

When u went to the barber to get your cut what exactly did you ask for?

tia,
tishee

Well I just told him to shape it up and make it look like something that was done on purpose :lol:. The sides and front are more tapered/short than the rest.

Back