Alabama Meeting Pics-we had a blast Sweetpea!!

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
Sweetpea my dear, thanks for the wonderful hospitality. I am giving my girl mad props for putting this all together.

It only took Stormy and I a couple of hours to get there and it was well worth the trip!!!

Sweetpea got her hands on some great goodies and we just had a great time. She even took us shopping afterwards. Thanks girl! Pics are below.

Sweetpea, you are are a total sweetheart and the hair was so cute. I was jelly with all that blowing in the wind that was going on!!:grin:

Stormy, thanks a million. If it weren't for you...well, you know what I am talking about! :kiss:

Dominicana, you are a total sweety. All that hair, just gorgeous. I wanna be like you when I grow up!!:D

MrsPatriceww, girl, you are beautiful and so is your hair. It looks great since the big chop. Keep up the good work. Thanks for the wonderful advice and keep doing a wonderful job with that princess of yours. ;)

http://public.fotki.com/dontspeakdefeat/lhcf_meetings/alabama_meeting/

dontspeakdefeat said:
Sweetpea my dear, thanks for the wonderful hospitality. I am giving my girl mad props for putting this all together.

It only took Stormy and I a couple of hours to get there and it was well worth the trip!!!

Sweetpea got her hands on some great goodies and we just had a great time. She even took us shopping afterwards. Thanks girl! Pics are below.

Sweetpea, you are are a total sweetheart and the hair was so cute. I was jelly with all that blowing in the wind that was going on!!:grin:

Stormy, thanks a million. If it weren't for you...well, you know what I am talking about! :kiss:

Dominicana, you are a total sweety. All that hair, just gorgeous. I wanna be like you when I grow up!!:D

MrsPatriceww, girl, you are beautiful and so is your hair. It looks great since the big chop. Keep up the good work. Thanks for the wonderful advice and keep doing a wonderful job with that princess of yours. ;)

http://public.fotki.com/dontspeakdefeat/lhcf_meetings/alabama_meeting/

Thanks DSD I enjoyed your company and Stormy with your cute little self!!! It was a honor to have yall come that far to grace us with your presence!!!

Awwwwww...y'all look so sweet hanging out....
looks like y'all had a good time.

*DSD...that doggone top u had on was banging!*

Sweetpae, you did a fabulous job!! I had fun meeeting everybody, can't wait to do it again! Thanks for all the goodies too.

Ciao
~D

mrspatriceww said:
Thanks Sweetpea for setting up everything. I had so much fun and it was great meeting everybody. Can't wait until the next meeting.

YOu are so welcome!!! I am so grateful for you being there early to help reserve the table!!!!!

dominicana said:
Sweetpae, you did a fabulous job!! I had fun meeeting everybody, can't wait to do it again! Thanks for all the goodies too.

Ciao
~D

Girl you are so welcome!!! I am so glad you traveled down from Huntsvill to grace us with your presences!!! I am gladd you made it home safely!!!

Hey Sweetpea! I had a great time and I'm so glad I came. Thanks DSD! It was nice meeting everyone. Sweetpea you make me wanna get that Phyto Relaxer right now! But, I'm gonna let this haircut grow out some first. Then I'll use it for my texturizer. I want my hair to blow and flow like that.

Uhmm...DSD could you uh... crop me out and replace me with my braids, or at least a pic where my hair isn't so flat? :lol:

Whew! I forgot how humid it is in Bama! :lol:

Hey y'all I've got my jeans on! (DSD and Sweetpea)

Stormy said:
Hey Sweetpea! I had a great time and I'm so glad I came. Thanks DSD! It was nice meeting everyone. Sweetpea you make me wanna get that Phyto Relaxer right now! But, I'm gonna let this haircut grow out some first. Then I'll use it for my texturizer. I want my hair to blow and flow like that.

Uhmm...DSD could you uh... crop me out and replace me with my braids, or at least a pic where my hair isn't so flat? :lol:

Yeah, Sweetpea's hair was fierce!!:grin:

Umm, I guess I don't see what you see as far as the hair is concerned but I know for sure you are looking good in those jeans!!

Stormy said:

Ok I bet you look so cute in them!!!! !!! Yeah it does get humid down here but I hear that is a good thing!! Well let me know when you get the Phyto!! Oh yeah did you try the tree braids??

Back