Age Gap In Potential Dating Partner

No, I don’t have kids and decided a few years ago I definitely don’t want any. So that’s why I have to do a lot of tap dancing trying to avoid dealing with being pressured into kids or being a stepmother to younger children.

Awww I understand. I am around your age and I want kids, but I didn't pressure myself to have them early on. I guess I was feeling fine and free. I just got out of a situation with a guy who doesn't want kids at all and we knew that going into it, but we decided to give it a go. Maybe we both thought that our minds would change going into it, but that was not the case. He is set on not wanting to have any kids, and I am set on wanting to have them. He also doesn't want any women who has kids from a previous relationship, so he is having a hard time finding the ideal woman. I am finding that if a guy already has kids, then he does not want to have anymore. If he doesn't have any by a certain age, then a lot of times he doesn't want any like the guy that I was dealing with. It's hard out there. :(

Back