After 3 years natural...I'm relaxed *pics*

Wow...the shine in that first picture got me! I don't care if that was the flash...my hair has never looked that shiny with the flash on!!

Your hair is still lush and thick...I'm off to your album now...

BTW, are you relaxed bone straight now or texlaxed?

Wow...the shine in that first picture got me! I don't care if that was the flash...my hair has never looked that shiny with the flash on!!

Your hair is still lush and thick...I'm off to your album now...

BTW, are you relaxed bone straight now or texlaxed?

LOL Thanks. I am bone straight! I thought about being texlaxed, especially when I first saw your album, but I figured being bone straight would probably work out best. :yep:

LOL Thanks. I am bone straight! I thought about being texlaxed, especially when I first saw your album, but I figured being bone straight would probably work out best. :yep:

Ok...soooooo after my first wash I realized that I am a good ways away from bone straight...I'm not sure what to do now at this point....:ohwell: It almost seemed like I washed my relaxer out or something.

Maybe I should try a wash 'n' go to see if I like the texlaxed look before I decide what to do.

Last edited:
:ohsnap:Wow........ We lost another one..... for now.....:sekret::sekret:

teeee heee... Your hair is beautiful!

LOL...Davy Jones in Pirates of the Caribbean instantly came to my mind when I read the bold :grin:

Thanks! And the for now is right, I will go natural again...no doubt about that.

Ok...soooooo after my first wash I realized that I am a good ways away from bone straight...I'm not sure what to do now at this point....:ohwell: It almost seemed like I washed my relaxer out or something.

Maybe I should try a wash 'n' go to see if I like the texlaxed look before I decide what to do.
In a strange way it is a good thing that your hair is resistant, that is why it is so nice and thick:grin:

Pics of my dried wash and go...as you can see, it almost looks like not A drop of relaxer hit my head.

texl008-1.jpg
texl009-1.jpg

Back