After 2 years...

butter_pecan

...The one for me came into my life. I met him while playing on our soccer league. We just came back from Jamaica where I met his family, and now we're at home and he's met mine. So, no longer single--and totally enamored with this man.

Just wanted to share. It was totally worth taking a two-year break from serious dating and finding myself first. I've been blessed with a great guy :)

Attachments

• image-3989240366.jpg
    image-3989240366.jpg
    371.1 KB · Views: 737
Last edited:
You will not get this pimp to crying. I'm soooooo happy for you boo! You deserve everything that is wonderful,golden and great! Can't wait til the wedding!

You will not get this pimp to crying. I'm soooooo happy for you boo! You deserve everything that is wonderful,golden and great! Can't wait til the wedding!

Lol goddess. :lol:

Cute op! It took yal two years to claim bf/gf or you met him durimg your finding yourself phase? (If thats not too much in your business! )

nadaa16 said:
Lol goddess. :lol:

Cute op! It took yal two years to claim bf/gf or you met him durimg your finding yourself phase? (If thats not too much in your business! )

No I was single for two years and met my bf while playing in a soccer league. We have only been dating a few months. I was "finding myself" for two years lol (and had a lot of bad dates during that time).

GoddessMaker said:

Thanks Goddess! (will have to send you more details soon) and ummm wedding bells are still far off for me but hopefully you're right :P

No I was single for two years and met my bf while playing in a soccer league. We have only been dating a few months. I was "finding myself" for two years lol (and had a lot of bad dates during that time).

Awe thats sweet! in finding yourself it allowed him to find you.

*lights up a newport one hunnit*

So Stella got her groooooove back huh! After two years! You go gurl ^5!!!

Very nice couple! Good for you butter.

His skin looks like Godiva chocolate. Yall will make some purdee chirren....

*lights up a newport one hunnit*

So Stella got her groooooove back huh! After two years! You go gurl ^5!!!

Very nice couple! Good for you butter.

His skin looks like Godiva chocolate. Yall will make some purdee chirren....

:D lol at purdee chirren...if it goes that far then I hope so.

Back