Afroveda

Cali*Rocks

Have you ladies received your shipment from the Afroveda 15% sale? I'm still waiting. I ordered on October 2nd and still haven't received it yet.

Hi Cali,
I ordered in October too.:perplexed I thought I was just being impatient. I haven't even received an email.I am very upset.

Me, too. I ordered 10/2 and since my confirmation email said processing was 5-7 business days I was just about to email her. I finally got a paypal shipping notice last night.

Hi Cali,
I ordered in October too.:perplexed I thought I was just being impatient. I haven't even received an email.I am very upset.

I thought I was being impatient too :giggle: Oh well I guess we wait. I can't wait to try her products.

Same here, I ordered on 10-6-09.

See... I ordered on the 2nd so I would really think I would have my order by NOW!!

Me, too. I ordered 10/2 and since my confirmation email said processing was 5-7 business days I was just about to email her. I finally got a paypal shipping notice last night.

That's why I'm so impatient!! People always say she has good shipping but it's going on two weeks for me now.. almost ten business days.

lol Sooo I guess I should be super patient for the things I ordered 10-10-09??? BUT I want it NOWWW lol sorry lack of sleep....Im waiting on my shescentit stuff too...I cant wait to try all of these!!! What did u order from Afroveda?

i ordered from the 15% off sell. i received my shipping notice on wed(i think), but still havent received it. i'm hoping it will be here by monday.

lol Sooo I guess I should be super patient for the things I ordered 10-10-09??? BUT I want it NOWWW lol sorry lack of sleep....Im waiting on my shescentit stuff too...I cant wait to try all of these!!! What did u order from Afroveda?

I know!! I'm soo impatient...but I just can't wait :grin: I ordered the curly custard, the shikaikai growth elixer, totally twisted butter and the HUGE pur gelly lol. What did you get?

I got mine this week too...I thought that I was being impatient at first, but it seems like when she has a sale, the shipping slows down to a snails pace. I think she's the only one filling the orders now too....

I ordered Oct 3 and Im still waiting on my order. I received an email stating it was shipped on oct 15 . After this, I will not be ordering from them again unless this Ashlii Amala Mask knocks me off my feet (im not too confident about that)

I ordered Oct 3 and Im still waiting on my order. I received an email stating it was shipped on oct 15 . After this, I will not be ordering from them again unless this Ashlii Amala Mask knocks me off my feet (im not too confident about that)

I heard it will :look: I haven't tried it yet but I can't wait!! Her products are amazing.

I received my order on the 19th and I ordered on the 2nd :perplexed I ordered from them because I didn't want to wait to long for shipping so I'm not to happy about that..... but the products are well worth the wait.

Mine took forever to come! I ordered the Shikakai Growth Elixir and the PUR Whipped Gelly. Worth the wait. My Ponytails looks amazing. Soft and conditioned.

Ladies, I just got mine today! I ordered on the 3rd. I was so irritated and impatient that I got her phone number through PayPal on Thursday and called once on Friday and again on Saturday. I think it shipped out on Saturday, which is pretty fast if I got it today. :yep:

I ordered the following:
  1. Shea-Amla Whipped Butter
  2. Carrot Seed Shampoo Bar
  3. CocoLatte Moisture Mask
  4. Ashlii Amala Red Raspberry Intense Deep Conditioning Hair Mask (shout out to Charzboss for real; her review of this is what made me decide to get it :yep:)
  5. NU Milk Neroli Goat Milk Hair Conditioner (I think I will be using this for cowashes :yep:)

The Shea-amla whipped butter's consistency is something I've never felt before. I just used a bit of that as well as the cocolatte moisture mask and my hair feels soft. Tonight, I will wash my hair with the carrot seed shampoo bar and will deep condition with the ashlii amala deep conditioner. I seriously can't wait and I'll report back with the results tomorrow. :yep:

i just placed an order last night for the shikakai oil. but on sunday i placed an order for the cocolatte butter and totally twisted butter. i cant wait to get my orders. i love all of her products and was tempted to get another jar of the shea amla because i love it so much but i held out.
her moisturizers are some of the BEST i have ever tried.

The sale slows her down a lot. Can you imagine getting slammed with a bunch of orders and you're the only filling it?

I'm gonna wait until the beginning of Nov and restock then

I got my order today. I ordered totally twisted, curly custard, and cocolatte moisture mask. They all smell sooooo good. :lick: If they work, anything like they smell, they'll be put on my staple list *crosses fingers*

im so tempted to do a puff using the whipped gelly. i havent used it in a while and i want to so bad.
in fact thats what im gonna do. i am gonna take these braids out tonight, deep treat overnight with ashlii amala deep conditioner and then in the morning co wash it out and do a puff with the glly.

I ordered on the 2nd and mine is on the way. should be here within the next couple of days

I really can't wait to try her products either! You are lucky that you are getting your products so soon! You will definitely have to post on how you liked them and what you ordered.

I placed my order 9-28-9 and have yet to get a shipping confirmation. I just sent them an e-mail to let them know I don't mind waiting, but I would like an update as to what's up with my order. I mean, for me, it's a little rough seeing that some of you ordered AFTER I did and have already recieved your product........:nono: oh well. I will keep waiting though. I keep hearing such WONDERFUL things about her stuff, so I can't wait to see how my hair likes it! :yep:

Ladies, I just got mine today! I ordered on the 3rd. I was so irritated and impatient that I got her phone number through PayPal on Thursday and called once on Friday and again on Saturday. I think it shipped out on Saturday, which is pretty fast if I got it today. :yep:

I ordered the following:
  1. Shea-Amla Whipped Butter
  2. Carrot Seed Shampoo Bar
  3. CocoLatte Moisture Mask
  4. Ashlii Amala Red Raspberry Intense Deep Conditioning Hair Mask (shout out to Charzboss for real; her review of this is what made me decide to get it :yep:)
  5. NU Milk Neroli Goat Milk Hair Conditioner (I think I will be using this for cowashes :yep:)

The Shea-amla whipped butter's consistency is something I've never felt before. I just used a bit of that as well as the cocolatte moisture mask and my hair feels soft. Tonight, I will wash my hair with the carrot seed shampoo bar and will deep condition with the ashlii amala deep conditioner. I seriously can't wait and I'll report back with the results tomorrow. :yep:

The Nu-Milk-I used it as a co-wash,rinse & a little as a leave-in.
My bang was so soft & fluffy..

Happy Hair Growing!

Back