AfroVeda is having a memorial day sale!!

Charz

Sinister Minister
Per the website:

Ladies....Start your engines!! Memorial Day is almost here and AfroVeda wants to help you celebrate! Save 10-25% on all of your favorite Ayurvedic hair care products

beginning Monday, May 18 through June 2.

Happy shopping ladies

www.AfroVeda.com

Per the website:

Ladies....Start your engines!! Memorial Day is almost here and AfroVeda wants to help you celebrate! Save 10-25% on all of your favorite Ayurvedic hair care products

beginning Monday, May 18 through June 2.

Happy shopping ladies

www.AfroVeda.com

Want to try that Chocollata (or something like that, yaw'll know what I mean) stuff! :yep:

How is the shipping for AfroVeda? Does it take more than 2 wks 2 receive products?

Mala is pretty good with shipping. When its not a sale it only takes a week. If the shipping time is not on the site, email her and im sure she'd get back to you.

I just went to the websites. These products seem to be considerably cheaper than some of the other brands (KCCC, Miss Jessie's, etc.). Are they good products? I've never heard of this line, but will definitely consider purchasing them.

Charz......

I'm a really have to get you for this... This is the 2nd time... You're gonna be on my pushers list...lol.

LC, this doesn't count towards our agreement.. it's a sale..we should put in passes for sales....!!!

Off to look...

Mala is pretty good with shipping. When its not a sale it only takes a week. If the shipping time is not on the site, email her and im sure she'd get back to you.

Umm... first name basis??? Damn. And how did I miss your post... Who have you not ordered from... ANYBODY...

What did you get????:blush::lachen:

Umm... first name basis??? Damn. And how did I miss your post... Who have you not ordered from... ANYBODY...

What did you get????:blush::lachen:

:look: She is really nice, i didn't order anything from the sale but i have ordered from her before a few times. I have had my fingers in a little bit of everything except for hairveda, miss jessies and the esty stores:look:. Her stuff is nice but after a while i just stopped using it. So i gave it away. It was eisani and nem's fault, they did it.

What did you end up buying?

I will probably spell alot of this wrong:

Kapha Hair Kit (my dosha)
Ashlii Red Raspberry Deep Conditioning Mask
Moroccan Treatment Kit
Khorem Serum

During the sale I will probably get:
Ginseng Detangling Spray
Shikakai Growth Elixir

I will probably spell alot of this wrong:

Kapha Hair Kit (my dosha)
Ashlii Red Raspberry Deep Conditioning Mask
Moroccan Treatment Kit
Khorem Serum

During the sale I will probably get:
Ginseng Detangling Spray
Shikakai Growth Elixir

Wow you brought all of the expensive stuff! I can't wait to hear reviews!

I emailed the owner about the shipping times and she said allow 2-3 days for processsing the orders. I would expect a few days more depending on how many orders she gets. I emailed her yesterday and i got a response this morning HTH.

Ps. I told her to be ready for yall:look:.

I emailed the owner about the shipping times and she said allow 2-3 days for processsing the orders. I would expect a few days more depending on how many orders she gets. I emailed her yesterday and i got a response this morning HTH.

Ps. I told her to be ready for yall:look:.

Well Ms. Connections... Make sure your girl F A B.. doesn't have to wait too long... :lachen::lachen:

Back