Africa's Best IS the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

debyjay

Africa\'s Best IS the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG ladies, Someone posted about Africa's Best leave in hair mayonaise and I bought a bottle from the bss Thursday. Well friday after washing I used it in place of my regular leave in -- it was grrrrreat!!! Talk about slip. I have a whole lot of new growth and that product had the comb sliding and gliding through my hair! My mom has not had a relaxer in almost three months and could not believe that I had the rattail comb slip sliding through her hair.

To the member who posted about this product -- a big thank you to you! I'd like to buy you a bottle!

Re: Africa\'s Best IS the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

debyjay, glad it worked for u. does this have protein in it? Im looking for something to alternate w/ my Nexxus Headdress. is this oily? moisturizing? do u wear your hair straight w/ it or just for curly/protective styles? Do tell....

I have this product but do you know what better and has more bang for your buck, the KIDS Organic Shea Butter detangling moisturising lotion. It has the same consistency and a lil more slip. It's made by africa's best also.

LondonDiva, Do you wear your hair in straight styles when using the KIDS organic?

No I use the Kids organic as a leave in and then sweep my hair into a ponytail when damp straight after. I RARELY wear my hair down. And when it is i wear it in jumbo 2 strand twists.

Luna it's enriched with olive oil, egg protein, mink oil, jojoba oil, vitamin E, silk protein, honey, milk protein and cholestrol. It's liquid but more like a thick liquid and I actually used it with a lil headress on the ends of my hair this time as the headress makes my hair feel like i'm Oprah. I roller set and doobie and when I comb out my hair is bouncy. In fact I was in front of the mirror shaking my head from side to side to Beyonce's new song and just loving my hair.

LondonDiva I can only imagine how soft my hair would be if you say the kids shea butter is better! More slip wow.

Oh and Luna it's very moisturizing and can be used daily.
Good thing I aint doing that July Challenge no new produts thingy you guys are doing, heheheheh

Debyjay the bottle is bigger as well. I'll have to write the full proper name of the product for you later, so when you want to try you can go to the store and inquire. Shoot let me go upstairs and get it now..... It has a pale green bottle top to it, a clear bottle with a label on it that has a picture of relaxed girl on it.

Kids Organics (by africa's best) Shea Butter Detangling Moisturising Hair Lotion

It's a 12oz bottle. Much bigger and mine was cheaper than their regular leave in hair mayo. It has the same (eggy type) slip consistency and a yummy fragrance.

U gys should try the herbal oil. It's simply the best!!!!!!!!!

Oh man, so in other words ORS who? Africa's best rules.

u damn right debyjay ORS whoooo?? i love africa`s best but what u need to try it she tea tree/shea butter moisurizer and the carrot/tea tree oil and the carrot u can use as a hot hot treatment please go buy it.

Keiron!!! stop stop stop right now. Please don't do this to me. Thanks though ;-)

[ QUOTE ]
I have this product but do you know what better and has more bang for your buck, the KIDS Organic Shea Butter detangling moisturising lotion. It has the same consistency and a lil more slip. It's made by africa's best also.

[/ QUOTE ]

LondonDiva, you're absolutely right. I love this product too and it does give more slip than the hair mayo.

Keiron, I love that carrot/tea tree oil and the olive oil/clove therapy, too. Theres a few more Africa's Best products I want to try but I'm part of the July pj challenge...you guys just had to start this thread.

I use the hair mayo and love it.
I've been fighting the temptation to get the shea butter detangler....... as well as a few other things in this line.... and this thread is not helping my self control.

I love the liquid hair mayo, too. I posted about this a while back.

I use it on wet hair before roller-setting. And now, more and more (especially during humid weather), it is taking the place of other leave-ins for night-time use.

Right now, I prefer the Africa's Best Liquid Hair Mayo (for night-time use) OVER Kiehl's Silk Groom, BB Castor Oil MOisturizer or Hollywood Beauty Olive Oil Cream (these are the other moisturizers I use).

It's good stuff. The number one thing I LOVE about it is that it is not at all oily and controls the frizzies/frazzled ends better than any other leave-in I've tried. I can be heavy-handed at times and it has never made my hair oily or weighted-down. It has a nice, mild scent...contains no petroleum, mineral oil, or -cones, either.

Africans Best, has a big hair care line, they have the African's Best stuff, then they own, Kid Organis, and alot of Organics. OOOOOOHHHHHH it is good.

Back