Addicted to a new creamy crack

aquajoyice

I was just tweeting how excited I am that my Wen Lavender shipped today from QVC. And realized how times have changed.... I used to be soo addicted to the relaxer and now it's all about the WEN. LOL I'm more interested in washing my hair and detangling than I am about texlaxing.

So my question to all of you is.... have you found the farther into your HHJ your addictions have changed? Have you gone from being addicted to something unhealthy for your hair to something completely ZEN :lachen::lachen: :yep: Or is that i'm just becoming a Hair Nerd :dork:

Attachments

• Wen lavender.jpg
    Wen lavender.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 23
WEN is some pretty amazing stuff. The fact that my hair is clean without a shampoo is an added bonus along with the softness of my hair after I use the product.

I love love love Wen Fig. Lavender didn't do to much for me. But the fig is great. I condition, dc, and use it as a leave it. Not all at the same time though.

WEN is some pretty amazing stuff. The fact that my hair is clean without a shampoo is an added bonus along with the softness of my hair after I use the product.

Yes, I was skeptical about it at first. Becuase I could never find a sulfate free that made may hair feel soft, moisturized and clean all at the same time. And along with my Ouidad comb I enjoy detangling my hair now even at 12 weeks post :yep::yep: I'm addicted to the Lavender right now, but they all work great!

I am sooooooo addicted to my mixes! I luv researching and finding beneficial ingredients! Then coming up with ways to "mix" them. I've gotten pretty good. My Mom calls me the chemist :-).

:ignore: Lawd!! I don't need more product!! I don't have anymore room in my "room" :ohwell:

:ignore:

So about that Wen ... :look:

:lachen::lachen::lachen: This wasn't even supposed to be a product rave thread :lachen::lachen: But I luv me some Wen! I've used them all except for the Tea Tree since I dont have any scalp issues. I love the Lavender becuase of the tingling sensation. But all of them have really good properties and make your hair soo soft and manageable. :grin::grin:

I never understood how much my hair needed conditioner. When I used to get my wash and sets - I used to always pass on the DC's- why spend the extra $10?? Now, I can't get enough of conditioner. Love, love, love them; I am always looking for one that works better for my hair.

oh gosh, I LOVE my wen fig. I've never tried the others though.
When I first got it a couple of months ago I told my mom I might have found the holy grail of products.

I know!! I could kick myself for all the times I passed up DCs at the salon :nono:
for a measly 5 or 10 dollars
It's not like I was doing them at home either. :ohwell:

I never understood how much my hair needed conditioner. When I used to get my wash and sets - I used to always pass on the DC's- why spend the extra $10?? Now, I can't get enough of conditioner. Love, love, love them; I am always looking for one that works better for my hair.

oh gosh, I LOVE my wen fig. I've never tried the others though.
When I first got it a couple of months ago I told my mom I might have found the holy grail of products.

I tried it on my neices hair and now they beg me to do their hair every weekend. I had to talk my sister into getting some becuase they were running through my stash :look::look:

Back