ADDED MORE PICS

cybra

Just wanted to let you know I added a few more pics for this month to my album. Some of them aren't all that good, but, I added them anyway. Also, I added a family album too...now you will see the joys of my life...especially my Yorkie...LOL
laugh.gif

OMG, they look to old to be your kids. You guys can pass for sisters. Your hair looks really nice in the new album. I wish I can look that young when I get to be your age.
wink.gif

LOL, well, they're my bad butts...and I love them to death. Thank you for your sweet compliment...but today I can feel every year I've been alive...all..um...never mind.
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
HotCoCoGurl130 said:
OMG, they look to old to be your kids. You guys can pass for sisters.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree you look beautiful in your pics. I never would have guessed from your pics that you have kids this age.

Your cornrows look great too. I love the beads and what do you have on the ends of them besides the beads they look like metal washers. Are they? Either way they look great!

[ QUOTE ]
Super_Hero_Girl said:
[ QUOTE ]
HotCoCoGurl130 said:
OMG, they look to old to be your kids. You guys can pass for sisters.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree you look beautiful in your pics. I never would have guessed from your pics that you have kids this age.

Your cornrows look great too. I love the beads and what do you have on the ends of them besides the beads they look like metal washers. Are they? Either way they look great!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, girl yes they are washers...
laugh.gif
I'm always trying to think of something different to do that will make them pretty to look at. I am looking for other stuff to put on the ends or on the braids themselves that will be unique and pretty. Thanks to all of you for your compliments on my family, I'm pretty proud of them.
smile.gif

Hey Cybra
wave.gif

Where should I begin
scratchchin.gif

Ur hair.... Girlfriend, I absolutely LUV ur braids!!! I've already told u how I feel about ur beads (with the washers
laugh.gif
), girl, I luv ur beading selections
smile.gif

Ur babies... Those were some precious lil adorable pics... I fell in luv with the "Hula" ones
Rose.gif

Ur 4 legged babies...Twister definitely looks to be the dominant one! Looks like he's thinking "this is my flo'... this is my room... those r my fluffy pillows on my couch.... y'all betta recognize"
laugh.gif
! Too cute!

Wow... you can pass for your daughters' sister! Your cornrows look great! It's very impressive how you do them by yourself and continue to create new styles. Your family is beautiful!
smile.gif

Girl, your hair is looking tight, your daughters's are looking right, and your man is outa sight!!
laugh.gif

Seriously, your pictures are beautiful, Cybra!
smile.gif

Peachtree, girrrrl, you almost made me wet my pants talking about Twister. Actually, he's not to found of my Rottie so he was humiliated that he was forced to take a pic with her
laugh.gif

Yes, I love the hula pics too...it sometimes amazes me how big my daughters are now *sniff*....they're both grown women now. It feels as though I just took those pics last week
frown.gif

SS12, I started braiding my own hair with I was 8 years old, so doing it is almost second nature to me. However, as I was relating to Nina, as I get older my arms get tired much faster. When I was younger, I could do really intricate designs with small glass beads that would have people on the street stopping me or stopping me to take a pic of them. When I lived in Japan, I would braid my daughters' hair and almost everyday we would be stopped so someone could take a pic with them or of them. It's just a gift, I guess...one I might be losing with time, unfortunately. But until that happens I'll "braid on."
smile.gif

Thanks to everyone else, a heart felt thanks.

Cybra,

All your pictures and hairstyles look terrific. I especially like the Cleopatra look. You have a lovely family
smile.gif

Chichi
bdance.gif

Cybra:

You are gorgeous!!! No seriously. Your hair, eyes and skin. Even yo man is fine! Your girls are beautiful too. I can tell by their picture that you raised them right!

And yes, the lil scruffy dog definitely looks to be in charge, I feel sorry for your rottie..ROTFL...

Okay:

#1 --You are Miss America (Mrs.)
#2 --Your children are beautiful (we already knew that BC was. Is Yvette on the board too?)
#3 --Your hubby is HOT! No dis-respect intended. He actually looks alot like...YOU!

Thank you for sharing your pics with us. What a lovely family
smile.gif

[quote[ Chichi said: Cybra,

All your pictures and hairstyles look terrific. I especially like the Cleopatra look. You have a lovely family

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks so much CC, I liked that style to and it was really quick to do.

[ QUOTE ]
shinyblackhair said: Cybra:

You are gorgeous!!! No seriously. Your hair, eyes and skin. Even yo man is fine! Your girls are beautiful too. I can tell by their picture that you raised them right!

And yes, the lil scruffy dog definitely looks to be in charge, I feel sorry for your rottie..ROTFL...

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you sbh, I am very proud of my family. I agree...my honey bunny is a hottie. But as attractive as he is, he's even sweeter as a man and a husband. I've been blessed to have him in my life for half of my life...thank God. And yes, my little scuffy yorkie runs the house...he's laying on me now making it difficult for me to even type. But I would only but dare try to move him...it would be on if I did
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
Okay:

#1 --You are Miss America (Mrs.) NOT:D
#2 --Your children are beautiful (we already knew that BC was. Is Yvette on the board too?) NO, YVETTE HAS ALMOST BRA STRAP LENGTH HAIR AND DOES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO IT. FOR THEIR PICS, THEY GOT THEIR HAIR CUT AND CURLED BUT NEITHER TRULY DOES MUCH WITH THEIR HAIR. BC HAS ALMOST ALL HER LIFE WORN A BUN, EXCEPT A COUPLE TIMES WHEN I CUT HER HAIR (I USE TO WORK IN A SALON BEFORE I HAD THEM) BUT SHE IS STARTING TO EXPERIMENT MORE NOW THAT SHE IS ON THE FORUM.
smile.gif

#3 --Your hubby is HOT! No dis-respect intended. He actually looks alot like...YOU! I AM NOT OFFENDED ONE BIT...THE TRUTH IS THE TRUTH AND I THINK HE IS A HOTTIE AND I'VE BEEN WITH HIM A VERY LOOOOOONG TIME
smile.gif
ALSO, IF I HAD A NICKLE FOR EVERYTIME WE'VE BEEN TOLD WE LOOK ALIKE, I WOULD BE A VERY WEALTHY WOMAN
laugh.gif
WHAT'S SO FUNNY, WHEN HIS MOM COMES TO TOWN, MOST PEOPLE THINK SHE'S MY MOM BEFORE THEY WILL THINK SHE'S HIS. HIS MOM IS BIRACIAL AND BECAUSE I'M A A LITTLE FAIR COMPLEXION THAN HE DOES, AND WE LOOK ALIKE, PEOPLE THINKS SHE'S MY MOM. SHE ALWAYS SAYS, "I AM HER MOM."
Thank you for sharing your pics with us. What a lovely family
smile.gif
I FEEL TRULY BLESSED TO HAVE MY FAMILY AND I DO CHERISH, THEM FOR AS LONG AS GOD WILL ALWAY THEM TO BE IN MY LIFE.

[/ QUOTE ]

THANKS TO ALL OF YOUR FOR YOUR KIND WORDS...*sniff* you're so good to me.
smile.gif

You are so pretty!!! You look like a movie star. At first, I was like now who tried to trick us with magazine pictures. You also have a beautiful family. Your hair looks great. Ever thought about braiding hair for big bucks?

Thanks for alerting us to the update Cybra. You have a beautiful family and your hair looks great. I still refuse to believe that you're not 20 something,lol. :-)

Everything looks great: your hair, your family, your yorkie babies
laugh.gif
. You're an excellent braider, keep up the good work.

P.S. I didn't know Black Cardinal is your daughter...how cute.

[ QUOTE ]
THANKS TO ALL OF YOUR FOR YOUR KIND WORDS...*sniff* you're so good to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, what can we say? You're good to us too
smile.gif
kiss.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Crysdon said:
Everything looks great: your hair, your family, your yorkie babies
laugh.gif
. You're an excellent braider, keep up the good work.

P.S. I didn't know Black Cardinal is your daughter...how cute.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah girl, BC's my little stinky...she's the one that got me hooked on this board
laugh.gif
BTW, she is such a DADDY'S GIRL!!!!
smile.gif
She's truly his heart too, I guess because she's the baby.

Cybra,
I love your updated pics! You adn your family are beautifula dn your husband is very handsome as well. Though I must agree you two do favor. I am glad that you are here with us!
BTW can u braid my hair? just kidding but your braids are very pretty!

Back