ADDED MORE PICS

Thanks ladies. I have looked at many of your pics and find your compliments both flattering and an honor for you are all such gorgeous women. When looking at your pics, I realize what a miracle we all are...we're of various shades, hair types, backgrounds, each so unique, and all such wonderous works of God yet we have mananged to unite in heart on this forum. *sniff* I am just thankful to be part of this "family".
smile.gif

Cybra, need I repeat how much I agree with everything that's been said? You know I don't know anyone that can cornrow their own heads as well as you; or whose inner beauty is so accurately reflected on the outside as yours is. And you already know what I think of your family.
notworthy.gif
And it doesn't surprise me one bit either for you're worth it. (And we haven't even touched on how brains run in your family; BC's wit for starters never ceases to impress me...and I'm not just talking about her excellent writing skills.)

[ QUOTE ]
pebbles said:
Girl, your hair is looking tight, your daughters's are looking right, and your man is outa sight!!
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl.gif
I totally agree, Cybra!! Beautiful pictures; thank you for sharing!!
smile.gif

You really don't look old enough to have grown daughters. Your braids look nice and your have a very attractive family
smile.gif

Thanks to all of you again...I appreciate you touching comments. However I must repeat, I have seen some of your albums and I have some serious comings up to do to be anywhere in the ball park. But again, we have some very beautiful, inspiring women on this forum. I just feel honored to be a part of you.

God bless and have a wonderful holiday season!
kiss.gif

Yup, your braids look GREAT, I wish i could do cornrows on myself!
Girl, you do NOT look old enough to get "tired arms" syndrome, nor to have grown daughters.
I wish I could look that good when my children are the same age as yours but seeing as we are about the same age now that won't be!
shakehead.gif

Your husband is A BABE!
drool.gif

Next time he's up here, send him my way and I'll protect him from all them floozies out there!
naughty1.GIF

smil12.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Nina_deF said:
Yup, your braids look GREAT, I wish i could do cornrows on myself!
Girl, you do NOT look old enough to get "tired arms" syndrome, nor to have grown daughters.
I wish I could look that good when my children are the same age as yours but seeing as we are about the same age now that won't be!
shakehead.gif

Your husband is A BABE!
drool.gif

Next time he's up here, send him my way and I'll protect him from all them floozies out there!
naughty1.GIF

smil12.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Nina...you are so sweet. Yep, my honey bunny is a cutie. But, by this stage in our marriage and with his relationship with God, I don't even allow myself to worry about "floozies." But thank you for the offer. I'm proud of my entire family...even the "4-legged" members
laugh.gif

Great pics. I was really confused about your daughters... 'cause you don't look old enough. I have a 10-month old Yorkie and would love to see more pics of yours! My little "Maggie" also dominates every dogs she crosses!

[ QUOTE ]
LisaLou said:
I have a 10-month old Yorkie and would love to see more pics of yours! My little "Maggie" also dominates every dogs she crosses!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks so much. Here's another site on which I have some older pics of Twister, my Yorkie...he's a mess. cybra.niden.net/gallery/Twister

Oh my gosh, Cybra!! Those pictures of Twister are tooo cute!!

They're making me sad because someone had promised to give me their Yorkie, but now she backed out and has decided that she can't bear to part with him!!
cry3.gif
(Can't blame her, I guess...
ohwell.gif
)

Cybra, I love your braids! I especially love the braided-back looks. You have a good-looking family.
smile.gif
Thanks for sharing your pix (I still can't believe you have 2 grown kids! You look like a kid yourself. Great genes...).

[ QUOTE ]
Nyambura said:
Cybra, I love your braids! I especially love the braided-back looks. You have a good-looking family.
smile.gif
Thanks for sharing your pix (I still can't believe you have 2 grown kids! You look like a kid yourself. Great genes...).

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL...thanks babe, you're a sweetie.

[ QUOTE ]
Lindy said:
Oh my gosh, Cybra!! Those pictures of Twister are tooo cute!!

They're making me sad because someone had promised to give me their Yorkie, but now she backed out and has decided that she can't bear to part with him!!
cry3.gif
(Can't blame her, I guess...
ohwell.gif
)

[/ QUOTE ]

Girrrrl, once they are in your life, there's no giving them up. My little stinky baby is my very heart. And he LOVES to be held like a baby and cuddled. I mean he can literally fall asleep up on my shoulder. He's so cuddly and cute. But OMG when he starts barking at something, that little piercing voice will make you want to tie his mouth closed...
laugh.gif
My hubby calls him "yap yap"...because that's the sound he makes when he barks. He's mommy's baby.

Wow I love your pics Cybra. I may actually get that that style tommorow. And your children look way older than you, that's for sure.

[ QUOTE ]
Nessa said:
Wow I love your pics Cybra. I may actually get that that style tommorow. And your children look way older than you, that's for sure.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL...no, they don't if you see them in person, you can tell I'm the "big sis"...:D Thanks sweetie.

Back