ACV rinses...how often can I do this?

jasmin

I don't know what took me so long to do this but I'm finally on board. I love what it has done to my hair. It made my hair so soft. I was just wondering if I can do this every week.

ACV rinses are wonderful. It remove buildup from the scalp, it softens and detangles the hair and it leaves a great shine. I do ACV rinses once in a blue moon and I love them.

my hair was very, very thick and poufy, I would have never
made it to 8 weeks.
Current hair length: 2 inches past bra strap when blown out.
Hair goal for 2005: 5 inches past bra strap by Dec. If I keep
getting 1 1/2 in. like I did last month I will surely past my goal
by Dec.!! Yea!!!
Hair length and texture: 4b thick and course
public.fotki.com/Diane71/
pm for password.

Last edited:
So you just put straight ACV in your hair and what does it do?? Because when I think of a rinse Im thinking of color.

sky_blu said:
So you just put straight ACV in your hair and what does it do?? Because when I think of a rinse Im thinking of color.
oh no! its a mixture of ACV and water....it helps to cleanse the scalp and hair from buildup from product use....and it does that without making your hair feel stripped. it leaves most folks hair soft and shiny.

sky_blu said:

I've seen folks who just put it directly on their scalp, but I dilute mine--I use motown girl's recipe, although I'm sure there are others out there--http://motowngirl.com/recipes.htm#acv

I'm kind of a virgin to this so I just used a cup a water and almost 2 tablespoons of ACV. I think that this is the answer to my problem. Most of my staple products will probably work much better. I also think this will help my touch ups take better.

Back