Acidifying Conditioners

lunalight7

I have Nexxus Ensure as I learned that this is to be used as a final rinse after shampooing and conditioning to restore the hair to an optimal ph level. The threads re: conditioner only washes suggest clarifying periodically to remove build up. Will my Ensure serve this purpose?

Hi lunalight.

I don't think Ensure works as a clarifyer. Its ensures cuticles are closed and ph restored. Instead I'd suggest a clarifying shampoo that is specifically meant to remove product build up and give a deeper cleanse than a regular shampoo would.

Well my favourite one is L'anza Deep Cleansing Shampoo. It truly clarifies and leaves the hair ultra clean, free of any product residue etc and it makes your follow conditioner perform better as a result (I find that). It doesn't strip the hair at all. The ingredients are all top notch too. (Can you tell I like this?).

I've recommended it to a couple of girls who now find it s their favourite clarifyer too.

sorry...it wasnt L'anza that I saw at vitaminshoppe.com....it was giovanni...im not sure where to purchase L'anza....ask Brownrelaxedhair since she recommends it.

I've seen L'anza at Ricky's Beauty Supplies around Manhattan. I've also seen it at some hairdressers salons. I'd check www.lanza.com and do a location search by zip code closest to you to find a list of where its sold in your area.

Its sold at this hairdressers off 5th Ave and I believe 56th street. You walk past Henri Bendels and turn left down that street and approx half a block down is the salon. They sell tonnes of high end hair products and I noticed the Lanza there.

Back