A Year Worth of Growth w/ MTG, Mega-Tek, JBCO, etc...

Thanks again for all the inspiring messages ladies! I appreciate them!! I feel so special!! lol!! Well, Ms. Discodumpling, to answer your question, I thought that if I would combine all those growth aides that not only my hair, but my entire head would fall off my neck...LOL!! But that wasn't the case...I had not one side effect...my hair grew in a bit thicker in my opinion, which is great for me because my hair is naturally fine. Other than that, no bad effects....oh wait, there is one....you smell like car tires and mechanic shops at night! LOL....but hey, small price to pay for some growth!! :-)

I was eating oatmeal and dayum near choked to death with this! Beautiful progress * off to pm you:drunk: so I can get me a bottle.

This was a nice inspiring thread. Made me order MTG to add bc I have the other things you mentioned. Hopefully I can mask the MTG smell :ohwell:

Oh em gee! I didn't realize people still read this! Lol! I've cut my hair into a pixie now but Thank you so much!!!
Ooh, I see the cut now, cute!! And that makeup is flawless! Do you still use the lemon juice for your skin?

Last edited:
Great growth!
I am dedicating the next year to wigs.
Oh how I miss them!

I need to remember to tell my cornrow stylist tomorrow that I only want 8 cornrows.

YES! Sooooo you're going to do the wigs... I'm doing the "fro out"weave with Breon... When do you start?
Ooh. I am going to start saving for the Fro Out hair. It looks gorg! I want that or the EP Zig Zag hair. Queen Latifah uses that hair and it is flawless also! Yes, she is going to braid my hair next Thursday, 8 weeks at a time for six months. I'm counting down the days!

Ooh. I am going to start saving for the Fro Out hair. It looks gorg! I want that or the EP Zig Zag hair. Queen Latifah uses that hair and it is flawless also! Yes, she is going to braid my hair next Thursday, 8 weeks at a time for six months. I'm counting down the days!

Awww! You're sooooo lucky! Are you doing a full or partial? I spoke with Reniece on Wed and she said most likely I'll be in December. I'm like, have your way hunty, I am saving for my wedding plus paying off stuff, Xmas for my 3 kiddies... I need a bit of time to get my hair money anyhow... So this works perfect! Keep me updated lady!

Awww! You're sooooo lucky! Are you doing a full or partial? I spoke with Reniece on Wed and she said most likely I'll be in December. I'm like, have your way hunty, I am saving for my wedding plus paying off stuff, Xmas for my 3 kiddies... I need a bit of time to get my hair money anyhow... So this works perfect! Keep me updated lady!
Oh, I'm doing wigs with Breon right now so I still have time to save for my hair. She wants my hair to get stronger before adding a weave to it. So, I'm just getting braids which will be much cheaper and easier for me to maintain. I don't think I'm getting a weave until the Spring so I have plenty of time to save for hair lol!

Back