A White Woman Tried To Put Me Up On Game Today . . .

Lol!! That’s too far for people that do t like to drive. Find you a man that likes you and likes to Drive then you will have a match made in heaven lol.

But everywhere in Atlanta takes at least 30 min. :lachen: It's likely more like 20. In any event, I told him that I wanted a man who wants to give me the world and he won't expect me to meet him halfway to get it. :)

I should add that I offered to meet him at Stonecrest (he lives off Panola) and he STILL had a problem with my suggestion. He's just a loser.

But everywhere in Atlanta takes at least 30 min. :lachen: It's likely more like 20. In any event, I told him that I wanted a man who wants to give me the world and he won't expect me to meet him halfway to get it. :)

I should add that I offered to meet him at Stonecrest (he lives off Panola) and he STILL had a problem with my suggestion. He's just a loser.
Yeah, glad you got rid of that sucker then. Lol

I'm LOVING this thread @Silkycoils lol :grin:

Keep us posted and let us know if you have any updates!

I think that ww you met gave you really good advice. One thing that I do know is that when it comes to snagging men (especially men w/MONEY), those ww know how to hustle, and sashay their butts around to get what they're looking for lol :lachen:

I need to take some of those tips as well. I think I haven't been using my time wisely and expanding my circle far and wide enough to put me in the company of well-to-do men. Everyone I know seems to be broke....or just doing "okay" lol :look:

Yes Chile! :lol: When I first moved into the NYC metro area I thought i was being smart by living outside of the city paying about 1/2 of what it costs to be in the city. Then I happened to be in Manhtattan walking by a young WW one day and she was on the phone whining to someone and she was like (paraphrasing) "It's so expensive, I put all my money into housing" and then I was thinking "why???" - then a lightbulb went off. It's about being at the right time and the right place to meet who you're trying to meet. :)

giphy.gif

YEP!!!

I've heard the advice is to either try to work or live in the city/area where your prospects are higher if you're trying to snag a certain TYPE of man. Even if you're working as a cocktail waitress, be a cocktail waitress in an upscale city club/bar/restaurant in the city area so that you have access to TONS of businessmen. Yea...most of them will probably be married, but some are single, some are divorced and looking. You just NEVER know!

It's not even about the JOB, it's about YOU being at the right PLACE at the right TIME. :yep:

One of my hispanic girl friends out here always tells me the story about how when her older sister was looking to get married, she and my friend would deliberately drive like 35+ minutes from Anaheim all the way to Huntington Beach to go visit different places of worship and eventually she befriended a young woman there who would invite them to parties. Next thing you know, she goes to this beach bonfire in Huntington Beach and ends up meeting her future husband.

He's pretty well-to-do, has a GREAT job, is able to afford to buy a HOUSE (which is almost unheard of for young people out here in SoCal...lol :lol: ), and they are doing well. She's a SAHM, and her husband has a good job. I think her sister was deliberately looking to find a guy who would be "financially comfortable".... :yep:

See ladies?? It's all about positioning yourself lol :grinwink:

You're so right. As with many things in life it's about your luck, and opportunity (timing and placement). It applies to love, business, career - so many aspects of life.

It sounds like your friend's met a nice guy
I'm LOVING this thread @Silkycoils lol :grin:

Keep us posted and let us know if you have any updates!

I think that ww you met gave you really good advice. One thing that I do know is that when it comes to snagging men (especially men w/MONEY), those ww know how to hustle, and sashay their butts around to get what they're looking for lol :lachen:

I need to take some of those tips as well. I think I haven't been using my time wisely and expanding my circle far and wide enough to put me in the company of well-to-do men. Everyone I know seems to be broke....or just doing "okay" lol :look:

giphy.gif

YEP!!!

I've heard the advice is to either try to work or live in the city/area where your prospects are higher if you're trying to snag a certain TYPE of man. Even if you're working as a cocktail waitress, be a cocktail waitress in an upscale city club/bar/restaurant in the city area so that you have access to TONS of businessmen. Yea...most of them will probably be married, but some are single, some are divorced and looking. You just NEVER know!

It's not even about the JOB, it's about YOU being at the right PLACE at the right TIME. :yep:

One of my hispanic girl friends out here always tells me the story about how when her older sister was looking to get married, she and my friend would deliberately drive like 35+ minutes from Anaheim all the way to Huntington Beach to go visit different places of worship and eventually she befriended a young woman there who would invite them to parties. Next thing you know, she goes to this beach bonfire in Huntington Beach and ends up meeting her future husband.

He's pretty well-to-do, has a GREAT job, is able to afford to buy a HOUSE (which is almost unheard of for young people out here in SoCal...lol :lol: ), and they are doing well. She's a SAHM, and her husband has a good job. I think her sister was deliberately looking to find a guy who would be "financially comfortable".... :yep:

See ladies?? It's all about positioning yourself lol :grinwink:

Back