A TEE-SHIRT LOGO ABOUT HAIR....LOL

I am bookmarking that pg until I get to atleast MBL. I will be wearing it for my trips back home to NY. They LOVE touching your hair there. Takes weave-checking to a whole new level.

that shirt is too cute. I'm definitely gonna wear it even when my hair is in a weave and twists. People still want to touch my hair. I'm about to get one for a friend's bday.

I wouldn't wear the T-shirt OP posted only because I'd be madder if someone just touched my hair without asking. I would rather wear this T-shirt:

Well, I can say they have great customer service. I got a response to my e-mail already.

Why did I get stuck on back order because of a surge probably from this thread (LOL).

They said I should get it next week.:wallbash:

Well, I can say they have great customer service. I got a response to my e-mail already.

Why did I get stuck on back order because of a surge probably from this thread (LOL).

They said I should get it next week.:wallbash:

Wow, that was fast!

Back order? Yea, LHCF has a way of doing that.

Every since I've gone natural the chu'ch folks are forever in my tresses (every time they turn around I've got a new look). I'd break this one out for the church picnic.

LOL!

I just got my order finally.

Except, I ordered two, and only received one. I was charged for two.

I'm waiting to hear back from the email I sent today.:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

I really need to stay away from this foolishness.

I got my shirt in the mail yesterday! It's a cute lil thing.
Well....where is it? I wanna see *pouts lips until picture* :giggle:

Wow, that was fast!

Back order? Yea, LHCF has a way of doing that.
You said it sister!:lachen:

Every since I've gone natural the chu'ch folks are forever in my tresses (every time they turn around I've got a new look). I'd break this one out for the church picnic.

LOL!
:dighole::lachen::lachen:

I just got my order finally.

Except, I ordered two, and only received one. I was charged for two.

I'm waiting to hear back from the email I sent today.:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

I really need to stay away from this foolishness.
Oh, no....I hope their CS is on point cause if it isn't....:nono::nono::nono:

Back