A TEE-SHIRT LOGO ABOUT HAIR....LOL

Nice & Wavy

Oh my goodness....:lachen::lachen::lachen:

I saw this on a website: http://www.thedirtyartist.com/da1.html and I think its hysterical.

Would you wear this on a tee?

noyoucantkickbanner.gif

YEP...Especially when it gets super long and lush...I'm prolly gonna be uncontrollable...LOL.

I think its hysterical!!!

When you ladies get one, you have to take a picture and show us on the Hair Forum, ok?

:rofl: :rofl:...I'm gonna love this!

I think it is hilarious! :lachen: But, no, I couldn't wear it. There are just too many people around me who NEED hair-help, so I welcome all questions. :lol:

I would def. wear it, but I have to cosign w/ Sipp100 - at the moment my hair isn't that fly. If it's still around I'll get it in a few months.

I think it is hilarious! :lachen: But, no, I couldn't wear it. There are just too many people around me who NEED hair-help, so I welcome all questions. :lol:
No I wouldn't. however both of my dd's would....of the subject... Prospurr when are you going to an update thread or should I call you out.:yep:

Last edited:
YOU WOULD? :lachen::lachen::lachen:...I would never have thought you would...(I dunno why), but I could see you now....:rofl: :rofl:

I LOVE tee-shirts in the summertime!

Hair would have to be on point though. :yep: Wouldn't want folks laughing behind my back like "girl please"...

Even if my hair was fly I wouldn't wear it, it would attract too much unwanted attention. It's a fun shirt though!

Back