A Stress Chopped BC...

MissMeWithThatIsh

I am REALLY stressed out lately, and my hair is part of the reason.

It's half and half, but as I wash and style, I see texturized hairs have broken off. When I slick back a pony tail, I have a hump, and it makes my head look like a thumb... :ohwell:... and then you can see how thin the old hair is. I am really thinking about BC'ing because of the stress, and just nourishing the new fine strands I have. I LOVE the texture I'm getting, but I am so scared to BC and not be able to do anything but a fro.

In addition, if I did BC, I'd need to learn how to do a Puffro and PRONTO!
How do you Puffro? :wallbash:

My hair is mainly shoulder length, but here's pics that are outlining the texture... and It's reddish from Hennalucent ( I like the outcome :D)

Attachments

• IMG00055.jpg
    IMG00055.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG00061.jpg
    IMG00061.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 63
  • hair-1.jpg
    hair-1.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Oh I wear those too. I have natural hair and I co-wash my hair the day before and lightly oil. Then the next day, I pick my my hair out until its as big as i can get. (I have three inches of hair) Then I get a pretty piece of fabric about 3 inches wide and 2 feet long and tie it loosely around my head where my forehead is and then push the fabric back to where I want it to be and then tighten the fabric. Its cute. If you don't want to use fabric or a scarf, getting the front and sides cornrowed or flat twisted looks good too.

Oh I wear those too. I have natural hair and I co-wash my hair the day before and lightly oil. Then the next day, I pick my my hair out until its as big as i can get. (I have three inches of hair) Then I get a pretty piece of fabric about 3 inches wide and 2 feet long and tie it loosely around my head where my forehead is and then push the fabric back to where I want it to be and then tighten the fabric. Its cute. If you don't want to use fabric or a scarf, getting the front and sides cornrowed or flat twisted looks good too.

Thanks for the info Chamelonchick! And welcome to the forum! I might try that. I guess it's time I learned to cornrow or flat twist, because I'm sick of just slicking it back in a ponytail and I'm almost ready to chop those ends.

ummm....lauryndoll......how long have u been transitioning for???

cause im just over 8 months and i basically felt the same exact way for this past week. ever since i hit 8 months my hair dont wanna do nothing. and i cant wear wash n gos or any thing like that either because im half and half like you with one half 3b/3c/4a and the other half bone straight! My hair is breaking also because of the constant pony tail.

I feel your pain!!

ummm....lauryndoll......how long have u been transitioning for???

cause im just over 8 months and i basically felt the same exact way for this past week. ever since i hit 8 months my hair dont wanna do nothing. and i cant wear wash n gos or any thing like that either because im half and half like you with one half 3b/3c/4a and the other half bone straight! My hair is breaking also because of the constant pony tail.

I feel your pain!!

OMG... I've been transitioning for 8 months also! I am so fed up with thee lack of control I feel I have over my head. But I feel SO TRIUMPHANT when I do get it to behave (and that's a rare occurence!) Are you considering the bC?

I need to get some ouchless headbands! why didn't I think of that before. What you really hate is I bought my SO's girls some last month....

Are the Ouchless brand headbands more stretchy or spandexy than regular ones?

It's really like a giant ponytail holder but without the little metal part. It'll fit around your whole head. Ouchless is one of the brands but I bought mines from the regular BSS out of a bin.

Back