A question for Boundless Tresses users ?

Britt

I ordered my bottle yesterday :trampolin .

One of my main reservations of using this is that it is an oil and I'm worried about it being really oily since I have to use it nightly.. Does your scalp ever become too oily using this ?
Also, does the scented one have a pleasant smell ? I'm assuming green tea and cucumber would have a "fresh/clean" smell.

It has a lovely smell. Definitely fresh and clean. Nothing like Original MTG. :)

And yes, it is oily. I dont mind, since i was accustomed to using MTG on my scalp and moisturizing my ends anyway. The key is controlling how much u use. The applicator bottle that it comes in has a very tiny tip, so i doubt that you will accidentally apply "too much." I typically prefer to apply with a heavier hand, so i actually used a knife and opened up the tip a bit more. But in general, it comes out in a controlled, steady, smooth stream.

HTH.

KiniKakes said:
It has a lovely smell. Definitely fresh and clean. Nothing like Original MTG. :)

And yes, it is oily. I dont mind, since i was accustomed to using MTG on my scalp and moisturizing my ends anyway. The key is controlling how much u use. The applicator bottle that it comes in has a very tiny tip, so i doubt that you will accidentally apply "too much." I typically prefer to apply with a heavier hand, so i actually used a knife and opened up the tip a bit more. But in general, it comes out in a controlled, steady, smooth stream.

HTH.
Exactly what she said.

I only opened the tip a little so I can just turn the bottle upside down and run it in between my parts. It comes out very controlled, no drips. But if you run your hands over it you will see that it is quite oily, but that seems to lessen once it seeps into the scalp.

I have the scented, it smells pretty loud but it is a nice scent so its not bothersome at all. It also dissipates fastly.

I got both the unscented and scented versions. I :love: the smell of the scented version and started using that one first on my edges. I used a tiny straight pin/needle/safety pin tip to puncture a very tiny hole in the nozzle. I can control how much I use better this way. I used MTG (similar bottle but hole much bigger) in the past and that ish would run all down my face and neck (causing my skin to be very oily which could lead to breakouts). I love that this does not run at all.

I have the unscented version and it doesn't really have a smell. It is oily but I have no problems with it dripping. I love it!

Hi, Britt!

I got mine about two weeks ago (scented), and have already started to see some crinkles; my hair is 3 weeks post!

It is sort of oily, but not too much. What I do is just pour a small pool, about the size of a half dollar, straight on the counter and just dip my finger into it to get enough for about a 4" inch part.

HTH, and that you like it as much as so many of us! :)

Back