A PJ's Oasis

BJ007

A PJ\'s Oasis

I'm kinda new to the whole hair thing so I never really noticed the Beuty supply stores round my neighborhood but today I went in search of some products and realized that I have 5 BBS in a 5 block radius. 4 Asian BBS and a Sally's. Talk about convience. Then I was tickle to get Proclaim's Cholesterol for 99 cent, wasn't my intention but she asked if I wanted it and well for under a dollar the jar was pretty large so what the hell.
smile.gif

So I got my Garlic shampoo, Loreal Hot Oil, and some Hot Six Oil and I'm ready to rock & roll.
grin.gif

Re: A PJ\'s Oasis

Same here. I have 7 Asian bss and two Sally's within 10 miles of my place.
grin.gif
There's a black owned store around here somewhere (at least it was black owned the last time I went...), but it's located on a busy corner and it's hard to get in and out of and the prices are higher so I don't go there anymore.

I have one sorry Sally's within a block. So I either shop online or make a trip to the southend where they have a BBS and a Korean BBS. This is a good thing though because I'm trying to control myself this year. Have fun in Pj heaven
angel.gif
sekret.gif
I need to make a quick trip

[ QUOTE ]
BJ007 said:
I'm kinda new to the whole hair thing so I never really noticed the Beuty supply stores round my neighborhood but today I went in search of some products and realized that I have 5 BBS in a 5 block radius. 4 Asian BBS and a Sally's. Talk about convience. Then I was tickle to get Proclaim's Cholesterol for 99 cent, wasn't my intention but she asked if I wanted it and well for under a dollar the jar was pretty large so what the hell.
smile.gif

So I got my Garlic shampoo, Loreal Hot Oil, and some Hot Six Oil and I'm ready to rock & roll.
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

*drooling*

But I'm not a PJ just yet. I can't afford to be since I'm not working now. I just spurged because I cashed in my coins and had $88.
clap.gif
But I'll be keeping an eye on the reviews for the New Surge shampoo/conditioner.
sekret.gif

Back