A particular type of fall/half-wig

geminilive

Hello ladies!

A while back someone posted a fall site that had falls that one did not just apply in the traditional way of pulling thier hair back over it but one that had falls which were applied along the sides of the head. Does anyone remember this and if so can they please post the link?

TIA

Thank you so much Sunshine lady, the site I am thinking about was based in the US but these are the right styles, hopefully they ship to the US.

Thanks again!

Hi There:

I'm not Sunshine. But, I have two of them and I LOVE them. Everyone thinks they are my hair, til I tell them I'm wearing a wig. Then they don't believe me. The two I have are below. They are human hair, color 01B

DeeToni.jpg

Daisimae said:
Hi There:

I'm not Sunshine. But, I have two of them and I LOVE them. Everyone thinks they are my hair, til I tell them I'm wearing a wig. Then they don't believe me. The two I have are below. They are human hair, color 01B

DeeToni.jpg

Thanks for the reply Daismae,

The first pic is of the Dee which I have ordered but what is the 2nd one? That one looks lovely as well, where did you order yours from?

TIA

The second one is Toni. It might not be in-stock any more. I got it last month on clearance. I got mine from Especially Yours. I happen to live down the street from the warehouse, so I was able to make an appointment to try them on and them buy them.

A couple of tips, if you are looking on ES's site, you might not see the wigs on clearance. Up in the search box search for "left part", "center part" or "right part" and what they have left, in NH wigs, should come up. You can also call the number they have on their site to see if the wig you want is still in stock. Sometimes the website isn't updated. You place the order and then get a notice saying the wig is out-of-stock, calling will solve that problem.

Back