Aveda Damage Remedy Shampoo and Conditioner
Redken Real Control shampoo and conditioner
Redken Smooth Down Shampoo and conditioner, butter treat
Tresseme moisturizing conditioner
Jason Biotin Conditioner
ORS shampoo
Aussie 3 min deep moisturizing
Aussie 3 min smoothing

This is really a good challenge and I should desperately sign up. I'm so bad, I should probably seek counseling for this awful habit of HAVING to buy hair products I know I don't need... My hair is healthy and growing really well, but if somebody on this board recommends a product, I'm at the beauty supply store looking for it... If I could redeem money for the unnecessary products that I've purchased, I could sit at home for about two months and chill!

...pray for me please, I'm so pitiful.

Please sign a sistah up...
TonicaG

I'm going to join. I NEED to be in this challenge, because I have too much stuff. I'll update with my product list when I get home.

Last edited:
Welcome Keshieshimmer, TonicaG, LivinLaughinLovin, glam-.Thanks for joining.

Danigurl18: You may replace staples because those are like gold to us, but you must find ways to use up all the other STUFF you have accumulated that are not staples.:yep:

I need to be on this challenge with you all. Lets see...
1) How many bottles of shampoo, conditioner, oil, etc you have? About 30, after cleaning out the stuff I absolutely didn't want.
2)Any creative uses you've found to help you polish them off. Mixing, using conditioners not intended for leaving in as a leave in.
3) What you want to buy to replace the bottles you've polished off (your wish list)
1. Keracare Humecto 5lb(yea baby) 2. Nioxin Follicle booster 3. Hairveda products

Hmm, okay here's my list of stuff.

2 Swastik Shikaki shampoo bars
Garlic shampoo
Kenra chelating shampoo
Lekair cholesterol plus
Hair One Olive Cleansing conditioner
BB Castor Oil Moisturizer
Castor Oil
2 jars of Pantene Relaxed & Natural Mask
Aphogee 2 min
Hollywood Beauty Castor Oil Hair Treatment
Organics Curl Keeper Moisturizer
Shea butter moisturizer
Lenzi's Request
Added Touch Hair Souffle
Hairveda Whipped Cream
Hairveda Cocasta Shikaki Oil
Hairveda Sitrinillah Deep Conditioner
Optimum Care, Split End Reconstructor
Noodlehead curl creme
vatika oil
Wen fig oil
Redken smooth down shampoo
Redken all soft shampoo sample
arosci 7 day straightening lotion
Silk Elements olive oil conditioner
CON green bottle shampoo
CON clarifying shampoo
biosilk
redken smooth down detangling creme
infusium 23 colourologie leave in
Sally's brand biosilk silk treatment
mizani spradiance serum
maxius beyond straight
maxius the end
giovanni smooth as silk condish
giovanni direct leave-in
MT
MTG

Phew... this is ridiculous. :blush: It takes me forever to use up shampoo because I only use it every 2 weeks or so. and I rarely straighten, so the serums and things don't get used much either. Maybe I will give the straightening products to my sister.

:blush: I gave away some products to a friend with a daughter a few weeks ago, so my list would have been worse last month.

Last edited:
Here's one for ya'll. I got bored today and was thinking that I really want to get to BSL by the end of 2008. I am already using MT. I have1/2 jar of Lenzi's Request so I added 1/2 tube of MN and some emu oil to make another topical growth aid. I read all the MN threads and the raves. So I will alternate this with the MT to USE IT UP.:drunk:

Here's one for ya'll. I got bored today and was thinking that I really want to get to BSL by the end of 2008. I am already using MT. I have1/2 jar of Lenzi's Request so I added 1/2 tube of MN and some emu oil to make another topical growth aid. I read all the MN threads and the raves. So I will alternate this with the MT to USE IT UP.:drunk:

That's not crazy. Earlier this year I took some MN, a dab of MTG and some Lenzi's and mixed it all up and used it...Or maybe it just means I'm crazy too :drunk:

K, I'll bite too I don't have half as much as you guys but I'm always buying something new anytime I had my hands on a little money.

Poos
Pantene Pro V Clarity (I clarify once a month)
NTM Shampoo (I wash when necessary)
CON (red label)*

Condishes
AO HSR (Pre poo & DC)
AO GPB (Pr
otein pre poo)
AO IN (Co Wash)
Suave Humectant (Co Wash)
Roux Porosity Control (Co Wash)
NTM DDC (Co Wash)
Pantene R&N Mask (2) (DC)
Mane N Tail*
Motions Moisture Plus*
White Rain*

Leave Ins
Cantu Shea Butter*
Infusium 23
S-Curl

Miscellaneous
Castor Oil (2) (Oil rinse, oil cleansing, and sealing)
EVOO (Pre poo, DC, and oil cleansing)
Coconut Oil (Skin moisturizer)
Honey (2) (DC)
Aloe Vera Gel (edges and wash n gos)
ApHogee 2 Min Reconstructor*
Lotta Body Setting Lotion*
Glycerin (using in foot bath when I give myself a pedi)

I'm using everything except the things with asterisks next to it.
These will be either given away, sold, or thrown away.
I'm not buying anything else until these are gone.

Last edited:
I actually been giving away my icky conditioners (the ones that I can't do anything with) to my boyfriend... he seems to like them

Back