A new recruit for LHCF

larry3344

... well at least almost my friends always make fun of me for spending time in this forum and I should only use BLACK Hair products, etc:rolleyes:... I love them dearly but nothing can tear me away from this site, I learned way too much. Even my mom says the same thing: " These african americans are all mixed do you think that by doing what they do you will achieve long hair?" (forgive my mother, she's african for the record), the funny thing is she had waistlength hair but now chooses to keep it short and I HAD MBL hair as a child so I don't know why she's saying that now.But it gets better... a couple of days ago my friend asked me what she can do to keep her ends from clumping, it doesn't matter what she does it eventually clumps and appears to dread. She has 4a hair (she's also african) and her hair looks like mini spirals... I'll post pics soon its soooooo cute.

Anyway, I recommended that she moisturizes her ends every night and sealls but she's not really into hair and I know she won't do it :wallbash:so I bought her kinky curly custard (I know its expensive but I've been looking for a christmas gift for her for awhile ), now I heard that IC aloe vera gel does the job pretty welly and its cheap but what else can she do to fix that?
TIA:look:
ETA: The new recruit is my friend not me.

Last edited:
Back