A Natural Update...Finally!

[ QUOTE ]
brittanynic16 said:
Thanks! I forgot to say that you have a beautiful head of hair.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're welcome! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Asha your hair looks wonderful! I'm also scissor happy and when I look at pics of my hair last year at this time it looks like I've made no progress /images/graemlins/frown.gif But I'm happy with the condition and shape of my hair - mostly blunt with slight layers in the back and now I'm just trying to allow it to grow. I do plan on dusting when necessary though.

Hey Asha! /images/graemlins/wink.gif Your hair look super-duper fantabulous as usual! Lovely! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Thanks ladies!

@Carefree,

See, I knew I wasn't the only one who felt this way. Know this, that if you are happy with the overall condition and shape of your hair then that is a GREAT start for healthy, long hair. We'll get there one day and trust me, it'll be all worth the wait! /images/graemlins/smile.gif:)

@Micarae,

What can I say? You know you are my ultimate hair idol. I love, love your hair! Thanks. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Your hair looks great Asha! /images/graemlins/up.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif I can't WAIT for my natural hair to be that long! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Great updates Asha!! Tell me- do you press and curl your own hair? Can you give me some simple instructions? Your press and curls look like a fresh relaxer and body wrap.

Great pics as always Asha...looks great /images/graemlins/smile.gif Please put the scissors away. We'll do it together...on 3.... /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Your hair is beautiful /images/graemlins/up.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif!!! I love your two ponytails /images/graemlins/love.gif!

Back