A mixture of oils

Okay, so yesterday I had went to a retail store to get hair products. I bought Hollywood Beauty Castor Oil and Hollywood Beauty Carrot Oil (for split ends). I also bought applicator bottles as well (they're the bottles that are used for shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, ect.; they were pretty much the only kinds that the store had there.)
I had bought the Olive Oil and Cocunut Oil (Organic Root Stimulator) about a little over a week ago.

SOOoo...do you think it's best to mix all of these oils together-OR would it be just a nasty greasy mess? What's good to mix?

And if it's okay to mix, how do you mix it?
I really don't know if mixing the 'thick grease' (excluding the carrot oil) is best
b/c all of the oils are thick, but figuring out what goes well in combination is complete mystery to me.

Answers! :perplexed

I don't know about Carrot Oil, so I can't speak on that.

However, I keep my castor oil in a pump so that I can pump out a bit and mix it in my hand with coconut oil (Vatika). I put that on my hair either nightly or every other. It starts out thick-ish and a tad sticky - but finishes really nice and smoothly on my hair.

ETA: Forgot to say, I also used to mix my oils too - its a decent way to thin out castor oil if you find it too thick.

Its cheap but I order it from Amazon. I 'spose I could find it locally but its easy to just hit resend. LOL

Its like $4-5...I got 3 bottles for $9 or so the last time.

Yeah I guess it could be easier to buy online for some. For me, it might be better to find some at retail stores. And if those stores don't have none..moving on. Lol! I'm just a retail-oholic. :ohwell:

Yeah I guess it could be easier to buy online for some. For me, it might be better to find some at retail stores. And if those stores don't have none..moving on. Lol! I'm just a retail-oholic. :ohwell:

LOL. You could probably get it at a local Indian/Asian store with a wide variety of items.

Stores get you in trouble. Thats why I shop from home. Controlled spending..:lachen:

i think u should mix natural oils (evoo, castor, sweet almond, coconut etc)...i'm not sure what you got from the BSS are straight up natural oils, they probably have other things that arent the best mixed in...you can get them from the grocery store, or a health food store

The Hollywood Beauty Castor Oil and the HB Carrot Oil are oil mixes already. They're more than enough to use on their own. I'm not 100% about the ORS products, but I suspect those are mixes as well.

The oils people usually mix together are pure oils bought from grocery stroes or health food stores.

Back