a little update

longhairluva

it's my new siggy. I had a few setbacks and I had to lose some length yesterday but I am happy overall. I'm starting to focus more on my hair now. I slacked off tremendously the last year.

Thanks ladies. I slacked off after my mom died so it has been the same length for about a year. But now I have my mind back and I'm starting to focus again. I want to get to BSL.

longhairluva said:
it's my new siggy. I had a few setbacks and I had to lose some length yesterday but I am happy overall. I'm starting to focus more on my hair now. I slacked off tremendously the last year.

:woot:Wao!! it's looking very nice, good job!! :yay:

longhairluva said:
Thanks ladies. I slacked off after my mom died so it has been the same length for about a year. But now I have my mind back and I'm starting to focus again. I want to get to BSL.

Hi longhairluva

So sorry to hear about your mom,:sad: I can't even imagine what you are going through (or went through). Your hair is beautiful girly. :yep:;)

sweetcoco said:
Hi longhairluva

So sorry to hear about your mom,:sad: I can't even imagine what you are going through (or went through). Your hair is beautiful girly. :yep:;)

Thanks. You know at first I was going to cut all of my hair off and shave it bald when she lost her hair during chemo but she told me not to. She loved to comb and wash my hair for me. After she died I let that get the best of me. I still wanted her to comb it and wash it.

But I've finally came out of the depression somewhat and I am focusing again. She was my hair cheerleader and i feel like she still is.:)

Back