A little update. PICS!

Aviah

Not sure if anyone remembers, this thread:
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=627033
but to summarize I wanted to get my hair trimmed because it was getting harder to keep even as its getting longer. I got one of the ladies at
elegancehairstudio.co.uk (where I work) to trim it up for me. Well that's in my siggy, and included here for a close up (last pic) what it looks like now.

Now for the pics:
I DCed with Aphogee 2 min Reconstructor, then rinsed, and DCed with Elasta QP Intense, ORS Replenishing Conditioner (just needed to finish the bottle) and a tiny bit or Tresemme Naturals with EVOO and sealed with coconut oil. I was under the heat cap for both treatments (no shampoo) and blowdried, then flat ironed. I added Profective Breakfree Megagrowth to the hair before and after the blowdry, and added coconut oil and serum (very little) after the blowdry and before ironing.

THEN Bantu Knotted for a few hours while I took a nap and here are the results!

Attachments

• photo (26).jpg
    photo (26).jpg
    494 KB · Views: 371
  • photo (27).jpg
    photo (27).jpg
    476.5 KB · Views: 376
  • photo (28).jpg
    photo (28).jpg
    488.3 KB · Views: 329
  • photo (29).jpg
    photo (29).jpg
    492.6 KB · Views: 296
  • photo (25).JPG
    photo (25).JPG
    76.9 KB · Views: 261
Your bantu knot out looks great! Do you have a picture of the bantu knots in your hair before unraveling? If not, what was the placement of the bantu knots on your head?

Looks great:yep:. How many bantu's was that?

Your bantu knot out looks great! Do you have a picture of the bantu knots in your hair before unraveling? If not, what was the placement of the bantu knots on your head?

I only have this one pic. You can see three here, the (front) parting is on the other side of my head (if that makes sense). I think there are only one or two out of sight in the pic.

Attachments

• photo (30).JPG
    photo (30).JPG
    108 KB · Views: 15
Back