A 'Layers OUT' Challenge in 2010???

This challenge is perfect for me. I cut my hair to even out my V and layers but I still have the exact same problem only now my hair is shorter:wallbash:

I'm in in too! I want to get my bangs to be chin length by July 2010. If I can at least do that then I'll feel good even though my layers won't all be the same length. Yay for this challenge :)

I'm in..I'm almost apl and once i reach it I want to start trimming it blunt. I'm willing to stay apl the whole 2010. maybe lol hopefully Ill be apl next month or January.

Is it too late? I missed this thread some how. I have a short cut that I'm growing out and I want to be all one length. I am 5 inches in the front and 4.5 in the crown, 4 in the back and sides, and 3 at the nape (the nape was longer, but I cut it because it was growing down my neck and the rest of my hair hasn't caught up and I looked like I was growing a tail). I want to be all one length (at least chin length) by my graduation in May.

i'm joining in. My hair is still layered from an SHS almost two years ago. it has grown tremendously but still annoying as hell

Back