A few reviews...

tanyaj

Hi ladies! I've been using a few things that I love and want to discuss them real quick...

I have been using Conair hot rollers. I absolutely LOVE them. They cost $39. at Walmart. Very, very easy to use. I'll post a pic at end of post.

ORS Replenishing Conditioner is the TRUTH! I love it. I put it in and leave on for a few hours, go about my business and when I rinse it out, my hair is so soft and wonderful.

Proclaim Argan Oil Conditioner. The same thing. Soft and beeeoootiful hair, lol!!

Queen Helene Cholesterol. I've been using this for a deep conditioner for the last couple of months and it's wonderful. Even without heat. I haven't actually mixed it with anything yet, but I haven't needed to. It's great on it's own.

For almost a year I've been using Victoria's Secret So Sexy Conditioner, that always gives me great slip. And it smells absolutely wonderful, so that's a bonus. If you haven't tried it, I highly recommend it.

The other day for the first time, I used Lustrasilk Mega Cholesterol for a deep conditioner and I think this is going to stay on my staples list. I fingered combed my hair in the shower after rinsing this out and not one tangle, snarl, etc.

Back