A&D Ointment for growth?????

I thought the consensus was petroleum on the length of your hair=not so bad, but petroleum on your scalp=no bueno. Oh well, I'll be watching this fad pass me on by cause the smell of A&D is enough to make me grow my hair the regular old slow .5 in per month way.

Hmmm.....something to consider, i actually both a rash ointment several mths back and was thinking to use this on my scalp but never got around to it. Well keeping me eyes open for more updates.

Anyone else tryng this?

I think it works!

Makes my scalp very sore, but it appears to be making my hair thicker around the hairline.

I use the name brand A&D. it filled in my hair line in nicely, My hair is very fragile in that area, sOoooo I did a protein treatment this morning . . .we will see. I only use it about 2 -3 times per week.

i threw mine away. I'm so pissed the stuff seemed to make it worse!!! >:eek:

don't use an old tube iguess. we've had this for years :look: but I couldn't find a expiration date.

I'll be sticking with MN and JBCO -_- smdh.

I've been using it for about a week. It's too early to tell if it works but I can definitely feel a tingle. I'll give an update in a few weeks. I don't have a problem with the smell.

I have 2 tubes of A&D I just had a baby and they give it to you in the hospital. I looked over the ingredients it says Inactive ingredients vitamins A and D active ingredients Petrolatum 93.5%thats all. I always thought this stuff was just vaseline how does it incourage hair growth?

Back