:::A COUPLE PICS OF THE WIG:::

Anew

This isn't a new wig, its the first wig I bought, only I decided to do a rollerset. I started late last night rodding the wig with my little blue rods, and it would've been so cute, only I got tired b/c it was taking too long. So I decided to do a rollerset with my Hype Hair sponge rollers, the kind that come with the satin covers. I plan on rodding the wig tonight, I like that look better than this. So anyway I just used some foaming wrap lotion by Proclaim. I've always used that stuff to wrap my hair, I love it so much, been using it since the late 90s. I put some of that on the hair and rolled. The back picture isn't picked out as much, I had my daughter take these before her bus came this morning so I had to hurry up :grin:

Excuse the improper posture, yuck!

2eqdop3.jpg

sevz40.jpg

1412mup.jpg

I used this on the wig last night

25yumbc.jpg

But I bought this for my hair a while ago

dxgu2r.jpg

They both do the same thing, but I like the aloe for my hair so I bought it. I've had both of these for some time now, its been a while since I've done anything to my hair myself other than a bun. But I decided that I'd use the regular foam wrap lotion for the wig and the aloe foam wrap lotion for my hair.

That is too cute!!! Was the hair human or synthetic? I think I may try this! I have a half wig that is straight that I never use. I think it's human hair...

That is too cute!!! Was the hair human or synthetic? I think I may try this! I have a half wig that is straight that I never use. I think it's human hair...
Yeah its human hair. I know you probably won't remember that first wig I posted, but this is the one. I started not to like it b/c it was so plain looking. I'm gonna post some more new pics tomorrow of this wig with spiral curls :grin:

This isn't a new wig, its the first wig I bought, only I decided to do a rollerset. I started late last night rodding the wig with my little blue rods, and it would've been so cute, only I got tired b/c it was taking too long. So I decided to do a rollerset with my Hype Hair sponge rollers, the kind that come with the satin covers. I plan on rodding the wig tonight, I like that look better than this. So anyway I just used some foaming wrap lotion by Proclaim. I've always used that stuff to wrap my hair, I love it so much, been using it since the late 90s. I put some of that on the hair and rolled. The back picture isn't picked out as much, I had my daughter take these before her bus came this morning so I had to hurry up :grin:

Excuse the improper posture, yuck!

2eqdop3.jpg

sevz40.jpg

1412mup.jpg

Dang!! You're the first person that I've EVER seen with such a realistic looking wig! I love it straight too.

Dang!! You're the first person that I've EVER seen with such a realistic looking wig! I love it straight too.
Thank you! After I fell in love with my Granada Girl wig, I didn't like this one straight anymore, lol. So I'll use this wig for the days I want curly hair

Back