911 Leave in conditioner

ChoKitty

Has anyone tried the 911 Leave-In/daily conditioner? I bought it today, and just wondering if anyone else has given it a shot?

Yes - I love it. I use it or Giovanni, or Aveda, or Elucence (depending on what's closest to me when I'm doing my hair.

It kinda bubbles up or foaming as I pull my hair back into a bun or as I pull my hair back to braid.

I can't remember if Wal-mart has it or not. I get mine's from the local Asian BSS or Sallys. I kinda recall Target having it too.

I was thinking of buying it too...other reviews?
wink.gif

Its really good for your hair (full of vitamins) not real moisturizing, but good for wetness and when used with an oil or other moisturizing product your good to go

My best friend uses 911 Leave-in Conditioner and her hair always looks fabulous.
smile.gif
She usually wears rollersets or flat irons her hair.

I also wonder what the difference between 911 and Infusium is.

I own both and sadly don't know what either do to my hair, other than wet it.

i dunno, but all i do know is the infusium just sat here while i steadily grabbed , used and bought the 911 all these years, i think its definitely more moisturizing than infusium and infusium has protien i believe, so i didnt trust it for daily use, only as a treatment. I dont even think infusium says its ok for daily use does it? anyway, 911 is better for daily use IMO.... i dont know anything about breakfree though

Back