90 days of loving yourself

natstar

Hey ladies- I didn't know if I should post this in off topic or relationship, but this has to do with doing something good for yourself and showing yourself love for the next 90 days. I'm starting today. I got inspired after checking out this youtuber:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJ8OZG6JI4U

If there is a similar thread, let me know

Can't see the video..can I get more details?

No prob. A youtuber started a challenge to show herself some love for 90 days. She sent herself a love letter, noting all the positive aspects. She made a list of intentions for the 90 days, a list of what she wanted to accomplish and how she wanted the 90 days to impact the ways she viewed herself and her life at the end. Also, she made an affirmations list that she posted where she could view daily.
Everyday, she does something for herself that makes her happy.

i'm down to do anything to increase my happiness.

also, because i think it's cute i'mma start calling my journal my journey. i'm sure it was an honest spelling mistake but i think it's adorable!

Thanks for this OP! I'm interested! :yep:

I'm trying to do anything that will increase happiness and a sense of contentment in my life right now. I think truly learning to love yourself is the key to attracting a LOT of good things into your life.

Count me in! :grin:

*off to look at the video*

Question: Do we HAVE to write the "love letter" thing? And if so, do we have to put it in an addressed envelope and mail it to ourselves? I mean, that's a wasted stamp...plus, other people might find that a bit umm...weird?? :look:

Could we just write ourselves a "love e-mail" instead and e-mail it to ourselves? :look:

Question: Do we HAVE to write the "love letter" thing? And if so, do we have to put it in an addressed envelope and mail it to ourselves? I mean, that's a wasted stamp...plus, other people might find that a bit umm...weird?? :look:

Could we just write ourselves a "love e-mail" instead and e-mail it to ourselves? :look:

are you not worth the 43 cents? I know you are. If you feel awkward then send it from your middle name to your first name or something. If folks find you loving yourself weird, you need new folks. But if the email thing works for you then do it. I think the purpose is to do whatever it is to make yourself feel loved and respected and appreciated. Do for yourself what you would do for someone else... someone you're in a relationship with.

are you not worth the 43 cents? I know you are. If you feel awkward then send it from your middle name to your first name or something. If folks find you loving yourself weird, you need new folks. But if the email thing works for you then do it. I think the purpose is to do whatever it is to make yourself feel loved and respected and appreciated. Do for yourself what you would do for someone else... someone you're in a relationship with.

I always send myself text msgs to make myself feel better.

Great thread, OP! I love that idea. I've been focusing much more on myself as well, and coincidentally, I thought of doing something like this a few days ago.

True...Crystal, who cares what the people at the post office think? LOL.. If anything, you don't have to put a return address or even your full name.

This sounds really cool. I am all for this but I never practiced it in a concrete format. I watched the video. I'm inspired I'm starting tonight. Thanks for sharing

Imma mail it via the post office... I am gonna mail it from around my job, it should be a pleasant surprise when it arrives to my house, because it will be unexpected but not really... Lol... especially, if i just write whateva comes to heart stuff in nevlope without to much proofreading... lol...

Yeah, I'm working on this (loving myself).

Lately, I've been telling myself positive things about myself :grin:..I kiss my hand telling myself it'll be ok. :yep: Sounds weird I know but it makes me feel better. :yep:

Back